• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I plan on leaving this Earth in the future with the help of N(quick and painless) and this way, no pro life fanatics can try to save my ass afterwards because there is nothing they can do afterwards but I'm not sure, I will be able to get my hands on N in the future... So I need a back up plan. I don't want to jump. I don't want to hang myself. And I don't want to shoot myself. I also don't want to end up on the news and traumatize the people I give a shit about in my social circle too much. And so my death doesn't allow people all over the world to treat what remains of me(my legacy and my corpse) like a piece of shit so they can point their fingers at my legacy and my corpse and jump to dumb ass conclusions about me to validate their silly pro life beliefs instead of treating what remains of me, with the respect it deserves. Because, you know they will just say shit like, I'm extremely selfish, I was mentally ill, I'm a coward and I'm a dumb ass... And then I'll be forced to come back to Earth and haunt their monkey asses because I'm vindictive and it's extremely fucked up to shit on someone like that just because he or she committed suicide. People who commit suicide, deserve respect unless they were horrible human beings in life. And I also want to deny my enemies the satisfaction of such news. :) So I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Reactions: WantToEscape96, Mylifeispointless, Only Me Here and 1 other person
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
The gas routes sound painless if done right? Helium? Or the charcoal method? Like yourself id want it to not be violent and if I wasn't going the N route those are the only ones that seem relatively painless.

Reactions: Severen
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
I would say fentanyl OD

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
Perhaps the night-night method, should be almost painless and doesn't require much but like any method it has its own complication. it requires you to find and compress the carotid artery, which is a must.