• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
I have a powdered fentanyl for reference. tested purity with test strips.

if someone has zero prior tolerance and a normal metabolism why can't you just mix powdered F with water for instance and take a huge dose?

I've been told its because even if you have no tolerance and you overkill the dose your body can still make you vomit it up even after its absorbed, failing the suicide.
is this really true? someone knowledgeable regarding fent and drugs. Is this really true?

I had always thought even with the low bioavailability it was deadly enough to some people to kill them anyway. and ive never heard of it being absorbed but for some reason the body vomits it up anyway.
Please someone knowledgeable verify this for me. Thanks!

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Anything you drink or eat will be slow and liable throwing up.

IV fent will knock you out in seconds and no risk of throwing up.

Reactions: Not A Fan
Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Anything you drink or eat will be slow and liable throwing up.

IV fent will knock you out in seconds and no risk of throwing up.
that's not hat I've been told in the past. I've been told its such a fatal substance it will kill you if you eat or drink it anyway.

What's YOUR source on this? a source that says exactly what you say here. How did you learn it?
I am so sick of ppl who have no idea what they're talking abt spreading misinformation as if they're certified experts. No offense to you in particular, I just need need to see your official source.

Upvote 0
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

Jun 22, 2024
The fact is, nothing is 100% for sure. We don't know your physiology, we haven't subjected a sample of your material to mass spectrometry or whatever. So all we can offer is general guidance.

There's also just a lot of hysteria and misinformation circulating about fentanyl, in general. As someone who uses it, I find it very frustrating! Unfortunately, there's no one who can tell you that this is for sure going to work certainly not on this site. We don't know what's actually in your fent.

Most of us are simply speaking from personal experience and it shouldn't be taken as anything other than that. there are sources available, I'm assuming you're here because you checked those already and it didn't answer your question.

Best regards

Reactions: estadiare
Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
The fact is, nothing is 100% for sure. We don't know your physiology, we haven't subjected a sample of your material to mass spectrometry or whatever. So all we can offer is general guidance.

There's also just a lot of hysteria and misinformation circulating about fentanyl, in general. As someone who uses it, I find it very frustrating! Unfortunately, there's no one who can tell you that this is for sure going to work certainly not on this site. We don't know what's actually in your fent.

Most of us are simply speaking from personal experience and it shouldn't be taken as anything other than that. there are sources available, I'm assuming you're here because you checked those already and it didn't answer your question.

Best regards
hmm well i thank you for that message but no I didn't ask ppl to promise me anything I asked if there was an official source that could verify oral fatal substances..

and i agree there's so much "SN! sn! omgggg how to die by SN! what even the f**k is sn?!" and no regular sticky posts or forum info on fent causing me to make multiple posts, ppl give misinfo and then I get sad and scared and angry..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
that's not hat I've been told in the past. I've been told its such a fatal substance it will kill you if you eat or drink it anyway.

What's YOUR source on this? a source that says exactly what you say here. How did you learn it?
I am so sick of ppl who have no idea what they're talking abt spreading misinformation as if they're certified experts. No offense to you in particular, I just need need to see your official source.
Its not misinformation, it's common human sense that we will throw up poisons from the stomach.

It doesn't need a source, any human who has been alive more than a few years will have experienced vomiting.

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Its not misinformation, it's common human sense that we will throw up poisons from the stomach.

It doesn't need a source, any human who has been alive more than a few years will have experienced vomiting.
so u r telling me having a tummy bug means I should know even a fatal dose of a substance (fentanyl) someone can survive cause they vomit?

so all those mentions of German spies during World War Two committing suicide by taking a cyanide pill by the mouth and 99% of them dying were made up?

yeah i'm still going to need a source, thank you. a link is fine. something that states the guarantee of death by fentanyl powder orally is low bc there is a high chance you vomit even if I take enough to kill 100 elephants.

Upvote 0
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

Jun 22, 2024
so u r telling me having a tummy bug means I should know even a fatal dose of a substance (fentanyl) someone can survive cause they vomit?

so all those mentions of German spies during World War Two committing suicide by taking a cyanide pill by the mouth and 99% of them dying were made up?

yeah i'm still going to need a source, thank you. a link is fine. something that states the guarantee of death by fentanyl powder orally is low bc there is a high chance you vomit even if I take enough to kill 100 elephants.
I'm afraid what you're looking for is absolute certainty.
But I agree, check multiple sources before you do anything. I don't know anything offhand that says what you're looking for though. I wish I did.

I understand how frustrating this can be. It is not as simple as most of us would like.

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
I'm afraid what you're looking for is absolute certainty.
no no no i am definitely not LOL.

I have been told that if you take a fatal enough dose for yourself there's a high chance you die only vomiting after death.

I have now also been told its a terrible idea to eat fentanyl because there is a high chance you throw up anyway cause its not smart.

I want a source that confirms that the second thing ive been told is true.
absolute certainty? so then ppl are telling me stuff they made up they cant prove for certain?
its kinda like this. this is an example: if someone tells me that scientifically the chance of flipping a coin 50 times and landing heads 40 times is abt 5% (I have no idea its an example) I want a verifiable source that proves this true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

Jun 22, 2024
I think we're doing our best to answer the question with limited information. Without knowing your physiology and the exact makeup of your product, it would be hard to answer that question. The idea is trying to minimize any chance of things going wrong, however small. "Better safe than sorry." We're not trying to freak you out. But no one wants to feel responsible for something bad happening because their words gave a false sense of security.

I just know for example that the relative purity of street fent varies widely. It can even be inconsistently distributed throughout the product if it wasn't mixed thoroughly. People talk about there being 'hotspots' where the shit was way stronger than the rest of the batch cuz it didn't blend when they made it. You'd have to get it sent to lab to know exactly whats in it, how strong it is, etc.

There's a high chance it will kill you no matter what. But I want you to be fully aware of any possible risks given that we have incomplete information.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
"I don't know anything offhand that says what you're looking for though. I wish I did."

I think we're doing our best to answer the question with limited information. Without knowing your physiology and the exact makeup of your product, it would be hard to answer that question. The idea is trying to minimize any chance of things going wrong, however small. "Better safe than sorry." We're not trying to freak you out. But no one wants to feel responsible for something bad happening because their words gave a false sense of security.
well I mean then that's what we said on misinformation :pfff: people are telling me left & right that this is the case. 'better safe than sorry but surely they learned the information SOMEWHERE. I need their source. that's what a source is.

if many ppl think the chance of vomiting preventing death is high then that strengthens the chance there is an official source. I'm asking UKscotty what that is.
I want proof this is a real fact. Where can I get proof?
you don't need to know my biology. you do not need to know the powder's makeup.

im asking for the source proving that taking fent orally is usually a problem. in general.

Upvote 0
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

Jun 22, 2024
There are just so many factors that go into a "reliability" rating. The proof is that some people have tried to OD with opioids and failed, for myriads of different reasons. There is a risk of that happening.

Anyone deciding on a method, should make sure to consider all possible things that can go wrong, and be aware of them, even if the probability of failure is relatively low. I would hate to say "oh yeah, you're good to go" and then find out you're a fucking vegetable. No one wants to feel responsible for something like that.

The quality variance of fent is so far and wide that just calling it fent doesn't tell you much. If you're opioid naive then its about as reliable as any method you could hope for. IV is much more reliable than oral. That doesn't mean oral won't work. It's a risk you have to weigh for yourself.

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024

I just know for example that the relative purity of street fent varies widely. It can even be inconsistently distributed throughout the product if it wasn't mixed thoroughly. People talk about there being 'hotspots' where the shit was way stronger than the rest of the batch cuz it didn't blend when they made it. You'd have to get it sent to lab to know exactly whats in it, how strong it is, etc.

There's a high chance it will kill you no matter what. But I want you to be fully aware of any possible risks given that we have incomplete information.
What?? am I typing english? are you listening to my words?

when the f**k did I ask you to prove my sample's purity?? I am going to tear my goddamn hair out!

bro! ppl tell me I will throw up and not die if I eat the fent. yet my death is pretty much guaranteed if I IV or IM.
ppl have told me before IF I TAKE A HIGH ENOUGH DOSE IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW.
Now I am being told you should never commit suicide with fentanyl by mouth. Why? How did you learn that. WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE
I never asked about reliability! Holy sh*t!

Upvote 0
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't know what you expect here but you can't find absolute proof that you will vomit.

For me though it's an extremely high risk that can be completely eliminated by using IV so why even debate it?

Yes 1g of fentanyl would kill 100 elephants but not if they ate it. Would need to be injected.

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
I don't know what you expect here but you can't find absolute proof that you will vomit.

For me though it's an extremely high risk that can be completely eliminated by using IV so why even debate it?

Yes 1g of fentanyl would kill 100 elephants but not if they ate it. Would need to be injected.
I see, but
just do you have a written source that says that..

i was always told it was ok by the mouth
that's all I'm asking. a source. i do not know what you think I want, but its really super simple.

Upvote 0
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

Jun 22, 2024
I didn't say 'never' anything. I totally get why you're frustrated. I don't really know what to tell you, just speaking from personal experiences mostly. I'm speaking in generalities because I can't say "99% of the time, it will work orally." I don't think there's anything you will find with such a definitive statement, these things are all based on statistical analysis anyway. If you do find that information, I'd be interested in seeing it if you care to share.
I didn't say 'never' anything. I totally get why you're frustrated. I don't really know what to tell you, just speaking from personal experiences mostly.
I didn't say 'never' anything. I totally get why you're frustrated. I don't really know what to tell you, just speaking from personal experiences mostly. I'm speaking in generalities because I can't say "99% of the time, it will work orally." I don't think there's anything you will find with such a definitive statement, these things are all based on statistical analysis anyway. If you do find that information, I'd be interested in seeing it if you care to share.
I also apologize for any misunderstanding. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024

I also apologize for any misunderstanding. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
definitive? I never said that except in sarcasm.

if im being told drink or eat of a substance is liable to vomit, AFTER im told its FINE orally, I just wanna see the reason that's true.
if somebody tells me that now I mean it must be the subject of research, no?

I'm sorry I got so frustrated. but I promise I'm not asking for anything you think I was lol.
so I want a source that says that it is in fact a liability. for personal reasons. if you see this, someone sees this, show me the source. ty in advance

Upvote 0
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

Jun 22, 2024
definitive? I never said that except in sarcasm.

if im being told drink or eat of a substance is liable to vomit, AFTER im told its FINE orally, I just wanna see the reason that's true.
if somebody tells me that now I mean it must be the subject of research, no?

I'm sorry I got so frustrated. but I promise I'm not asking for anything you think I was lol.
so I want a source that says that it is in fact a liability. for personal reasons. if you see this, someone sees this, show me the source. ty in advance
Its all good I think it was just a little misunderstanding. This is why I prefer real human interaction to the internet:smiling:
cheers

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Its all good I think it was just a little misunderstanding. This is why I prefer real human interaction to the internet:smiling:
cheers
yeah I c u said u dont know where to get the research. all I want is proving beyond somebody's word. obviously there's research.
I would hate for IV/IM injection to be totally unnecessary. if I can drink a solution..I will.

Upvote 0