• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
i have no goals in life and everything i do doesn't make me happy anymore. i just work a stupid job and have panic attacks every day in the middle of it. i'm tired of every little thing bothering me to the point of insanity. i just want to shrivel up into a ball and cease to exist anymore. i used to be so passionate and motivated when i was younger but now nothing matters to me anymore

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie, sserafim and 1 other person
noonipie

noonipie

Student
Apr 5, 2023
i get what you mean. especially the part about panic attacks. but if you used to be like that, then it is more than likely still in you. your current situation is just hindering you from rediscovering it. i hope you can find peace in the end. either in this life or beyond. <3

• Love
Reactions: Untimely
Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
i get what you mean. especially the part about panic attacks. but if you used to be like that, then it is more than likely still in you. your current situation is just hindering you from rediscovering it. i hope you can find peace in the end. either in this life or beyond. <3
that really means a lot to me, thank you so much. you made me tear up a bit haha

• Love
Reactions: ikadasui and noonipie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I could personally never see any point to the futile cycle of endless suffering that is existence, existing leads to nothing and nowhere other than us ceasing to exist anyway, I see existing as being something tiring, unnecessary and repulsive, it's very much understandable wishing to be free from it all. It's such a cruel burden having the ability to exist here and it's true that there is too much pain in existing, it sounds really awful what you have to endure but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel and Untimely
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I can totally relate. Panic attacks make life hell

I even get panic attacks walking to the grocery store. And also wish to cease to exist

I hope things get better for you soon

Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
I can totally relate. Panic attacks make life hell

I even get panic attacks walking to the grocery store. And also wish to cease to exist

I hope things get better for you soon
thanks :/ since last year, my panic attacks have thankfully gotten a lot better. But i'm not really sure why they went away, so sorry I can't offer much advice. It is just very frustrating to deal with so I understand

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jiyuurakka and iloverachel
TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Student
Oct 29, 2023
The panic attacks are the worst part, i know what its like to have so much motivation and it all turns into nothing