• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sorrowed_ender

sorrowed_ender

You should never trust the Pantaloon
Mar 3, 2023
Honest to god for the last few weeks I've been non stop playing Pokemon Violet to try and atleast give myself a lil entertainment and finished the game within like. 3 or 4 days. and I'm looking foreward to see the Mario Movie in April with my family. I also started watching one of my favorite minecraft series, Hermitcraft again. I missed it alot but havent watched it because od this nasty depression. How about you guys?

Remeer

Remeer

-
Mar 8, 2023
Hello, is a good game Pokémon Violet? The last one I tried was the 3ds ORAS and they are not bad, but they got boring
Well, I don't have a specific game, but I've used the PSP a lot and I've played the Ys game saga, I like its soundtrack
Have you thought about writing on paper what happens to you? It has helped me a lot
I recommend Pokemon Cristal Clear, it's a gbc hack, which entertained me a lot

Reactions: Sulyya
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
Mori Calliope's streams and listening to her music. She usually streams when I'm at work so I'm always eager to go home and watch the VOD!

Reactions: sorrowed_ender
fell

fell

bpd, cptsd, bipolar 2, trying lots of things 💞
Feb 4, 2023
I love doing the NYT crossword puzzle every night 🥰 I also love audio books, and am playing It Takes Two with my roommate now! Finding shows we both like also helps - watching Last of Us has been so good, and now we're doing the new History of the Worlds! It definitely gives me something to look forward to every night 💗

pharma

pharma

Mar 4, 2023
Reading the transformers comics. there are so many of them, spanning nearly 17 years of publication. it's a lot to get through and it feels like a challenge. the cool adventures i read about keeps me going sometimes

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
The hunger games. I just felt engrossed by the entire trilogy the moment the first movie came out. It was love at first sight. Now, when I think of death, the thought of not being able to see the new movie coming out and not reading the books periodically haunts me. I would attach myself to the trilogy so much that It helped me navigate through life. It was a coping mechanism in a way to deal with my trauma and me dissociating. So yeah, I look forward to the movie and I just love the hunger games

Reactions: Broccoli eater
TheTranstarEngineer

TheTranstarEngineer

Possibly high
Mar 2, 2023
The Persona 5 soundtrack has literally kept me going through so many hard days.

Reactions: Broccoli eater
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Listening to Arctic Monkeys' new album The Car. It's a beautiful record that's both melancholic and cynical. The tracks that begin and end it, There'd Better Be a Mirrorball and Perfect Sense, to me, have similar themes of acknowledging an end is coming and feeling resigned rather than frightened. Every track is a masterpiece to me.

kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
I'm watching ghibli movies constantly when I'm at home. I think my favorite movie is probably Kiki's Delivery Service. The city looks so beautiful and I always wanted to live by the ocean.

redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
Not everyday, but on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays a show called Coronation Street comes on, it's a soap opera that has some strange but interesting storylines; every day I look forward to that silly little show because I sit down with my parents and/or my cat and watch it - it usually ends with some sort of cliffhanger which is why I look forward to the next episode everyday. I also like looking forward to game, book, music and movie releases. One album I'm excited for is Intellectual Property by Waterparks!! A movie I'm looking forward to is the FNAF movie; I've been waiting since the announcement many years ago, so the fact that it's in production keeps me excited for that too :)

Lauriso

Lauriso

Jul 26, 2022
Hearthstone. The only video game that's not too demanding and distracts me from feeling miserable.

Any other suicidal Hearthstone players out there? We could pit decks against each other.

Strawberry_Clouds

Strawberry_Clouds

( = ⩊ = )
Jun 17, 2023
Honest to god for the last few weeks I've been non stop playing Pokemon Violet to try and atleast give myself a lil entertainment and finished the game within like. 3 or 4 days. and I'm looking foreward to see the Mario Movie in April with my family. I also started watching one of my favorite minecraft series, Hermitcraft again. I missed it alot but havent watched it because od this nasty depression. How about you guys?
I've been watching oshi no ko recently, I really like it, and I've been playing ddlc too

FungusButler

FungusButler

Jun 18, 2023
I've been watching oshi no ko recently, I really like it, and I've been playing ddlc too
You can only choose one DDLC character to join you as you slowly sink while aboard the Titanic. Who're you picking?

Broccoli eater

Broccoli eater

Jun 10, 2023
I like to play stardew valley while watching Grey's anatomy in the background, would highly recommend very relaxing

sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
i'm always playing skyrim these days or i have king of the hill on for background noise

Reactions: lokabe82
lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
Games: The Persona series is my favorite for when I have a clear schedule and nothing else to do. When I'm burnt out, exhausted, and can't think then I play Stardew Valley or Animal Crossing.

Books: I don't read as much as I used to but I can read Battle Royale again and again. Same with A Thousand Splendid Suns. Also anything Junji Ito. I'm currently reading Tomie.

That all being said, King of the Hill is usually what's on in my house

T

Taraxacum

May 11, 2023
Rewatching some of the shows that helped me through a dark time in my life. Watching something that reminds me of something a little bit of me is sorta of a strange experience for me somehow. It has that nostalgic feel you know? Reminds me that I got through all of my problem back then.

Btw, finishing a game in 3/4 days is quite remarkable for me, I get bored easily.

Mine would be Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore