• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Geodude77

Geodude77

Mar 23, 2020
I don't own a gun and I'm extremely scared as to what will happen if I survive and I would like my death to feel painless.

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Nembutal is the most peaceful method but annoying to obtain,
There is kind of opioid that very peaceful.
Gun and hanging should be peaceful if you do it right
For more information you can search here in the forum
Welcome! :hug:

Reactions: Geodude77
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Welcome to the forum :hug:

Please check the resources thread first. There's a lot of information there and that's how we all started looking for a method which suits the best for us.

The most popular method here is SN - Sodium Nitrite. As far as we know, even if you fail, you won't suffer permament damage and it's a quite quick and accessible way to ctb.

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Geodude77
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Hello @Geodude77
Welcome to the forum. May i direct you to the resource page for some information. Resource Compilation . Fell free to browse around and ask further questions as needed. You can also try searching the threads for more information.
I can't really say much as what you are looking for, what i have access to and what you have access to can differe.
Just my thought. Poke around in the link and threads and see what might work best for you.

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, x-Ace-x, highlyvolatile and 1 other person
L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
Nembutal is the most peaceful method but annoying to obtain,
There is kind of opioid that very peaceful.
Gun and hanging should be peaceful if you do it right
For more information you can search here in the forum
Welcome! :hug:
What is Nembutal? How do you get it '?

R

redredead

Mar 12, 2020
I would suggest sn. It's cheap and easy to obtain. My method of choice once I feel ready. You can find a guide on how to use it in the ressources megathread

T

Triangle

Jan 29, 2020
What would everyone suggest as best in accessibility, effectiveness, and peacefulness other than SN and guns, both of which are restricted in my country? It seems different guides advocate for different methods as 3rd best or sometimes neglect non-SN methods.

R

redredead

Mar 12, 2020
What would everyone suggest as best in accessibility, effectiveness, and peacefulness other than SN and guns, both of which are restricted in my country? It seems different guides advocate for different methods as 3rd best or sometimes neglect non-SN methods.
Uh depends if you are brave. Jumping off a high building is a good possibility and safe if the building is high enough. When you can't go through with that then maybe try hanging

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
I don't own a gun and I'm extremely scared as to what will happen if I survive and I would like my death to feel painless.
Nitrogen maybe idk. Gun is good too but has to be pitch perfect. F or N are good too but difficult to obtain.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
OP, as already has been suggested, you should have a look at the resource section. I'd like to point out that it might be worth doing further research, though. There are methods which aren't listed, but arguably are better, at least in terms of avoiding pain and anguish. Good luck finding your method. It will be a relief for you when you do, and it might actually make you less suicidal.