• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
None because I hate physical contact and don't see it as meaningful. I hate being touched, I value my boundaries. I also have sensory issues due to ASD and I don't like the fact that I'm a real, living, breathing human. I hate the fact that I have a biological body (more like flesh prison). I hate the fact that I physically exist, if that makes sense. I wish I could be an artificial intelligence so I wouldn't have to be confined to a physical body.

Last edited:
Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
Its hard to choose one moment out of a lifetime.

I remember taking a shower with my girlfriend and feeling like ... I have this other human to care for now as I was washing her back... I felt more complete in that moment.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
After sleeping with my ex laying in each others arms talking all night till the sun came up it felt amazing but that was almost 15 years ago back when I was 15 so it was literally my whole lifetime ago from back then I can´t believe how fast those years went by

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
The first time I properly cut myself, since it reminded me of what I deserved in this world: death.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i lay down & cuddled with someone after they vented to me. i remember odd, insignificant details of it because i wrote a diary after it happened, but... it's so fuzzy anyway, and i hate that it is - i hate that i can't remember what i should. i remember one small anecdote, though. they asked if their glasses were poking into my neck, and i said "kinda," haphazardly because they were but i didn't mind and i didn't even want to move, but they took them off & then we just... giggled, and they hugged me tighter. we cuddled for what i imagine was maybe around 10 mins.

that's definitely the closest i've ever got to meaning. funny, though, because for them that was definitely just another day. i'm not even a chapter in their book, i'm some miniscule excuse of a paragraph. they fucked off. :P i think it was only naivete from me & my spirit at the time that made it special, anyway.