CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
It's impossible to say really. But my guess would be between hanging and SN.

Reactions: Amyend88 and Homo erectus
Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
There's no way to tell. If you ask mainstream media, they would say SN. There's also the fact that there are lots of non-Americans here or otherwise people who don't have access to guns; if this were a US centric forum, I bet guns would be at the top for sure.

I think hanging and SN are up there. Most other methods of poison are kinda unreliable. Firearms for US-based bus passengers, for sure.

Reactions: tera_forest
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't know in regards to this site, I think that SN is discussed the most but it doesn't necessarily mean that it's the most common method to be actually used. I just think in general hanging is the most common suicide method used like overall especially as where I live as there's no firearms in UK.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There's a fairly large list of anecdotally successful SN CTBs. I don't think it's regularly updated anymore.

Reactions: Homo erectus and tera_forest
tera_forest

tera_forest

Mar 19, 2023
Probably SN on this forum. I see it mentioned a lot, way more than other methods

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Did Vizzy make it?
You mean make the list? I have no idea. I haven't see it in a while. Sort of hard to find. I'll see if I can find it.

Probably SN on this forum. I see it mentioned a lot, way more than other methods
That's because the powers-that-be are doing everything they can to eliminate as many methods as possible, so SN has been one of the last accessible methods remaining, but now they're working on making that one obsolete, too.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
if they succeeded , not likely to respond to your question....

L

Louise Payne

Sep 13, 2023
I do not think SN is available easily in my country. And I am afraid of the pain or failure of hanging. So ... I need another option. Or else.... I am as I am today.... still stuck here .....

Reactions: Homo erectus
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
in my country ()central eu, hanging is the most common method.