• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sha70

Sha70

Student
Jul 22, 2018
I have had suicidal ideation off and on since I was about 12 years old. Now that I am older, 48, it is getting worse. Just feel like I will die of suicide soon. I know about when I will try to ctb but not sure of the method. Im thinking "N".

I am just curious what is it like to be in the mental facility for those who have attempted or failed suicide? How long do you stay? Can you leave whenever you want?

I have never been seen by anyone for having suicidal thoughts, mainly I kept tight lipped to myself. Still to this day no one knows, especially my boyfriend. I just wonder what happens if I did not complete my suicide. What if you attempt it to another state?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
In the usa usually 3 day stay, but only if you maintain you are still suicidal after attempt. People usually say there all better after the 3 day period as you are essentially a prisoner. I suppose if you maintain your suicidal intentions they may be forced to get you into the state mental hospital.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
And no you cannot leave anytime you want i was locked up for 1.5 years in one of these. All kinds there, most were court ordered.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
And no you cannot leave anytime you want i was locked up for 1.5 years in one of these. All kinds there, most were court ordered.

18 months??? What the fuck, please elaborate but only if you are ok with that. I can absolutely understand if you'd rather not.

Reactions: Sha70
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I have had suicidal ideation off and on since I was about 12 years old. Now that I am older, 48, it is getting worse. Just feel like I will die of suicide soon. I know about when I will try to ctb but not sure of the method. Im thinking "N".

I am just curious what is it like to be in the mental facility for those who have attempted or failed suicide? How long do you stay? Can you leave whenever you want?

I have never been seen by anyone for having suicidal thoughts, mainly I kept tight lipped to myself. Still to this day no one knows, especially my boyfriend. I just wonder what happens if I did not complete my suicide. What if you attempt it to another state?

There's a difference between being forced to be there and going voluntarily.

So what you do is when you wake up in the hospital and they want to lock you up is to say that you are NOT suicidal it's a total misunderstanding however there are other issues you'd like to talk about with someone. And go willingly.

This makes a difference because your papers will say " he appeared on his own terms because of X".

If you don't agree it will say " was brought in with suicidal ideation appears to be a danger to himself"

In the first case you just leave the next day or pretend and take part in activities so play along and leave in a couple days.

In the second case you're locked in a "room".
The room means an empty room with a bed and all your belongings taken away. You are not allowed to leave or possess anything (!) and will go crazy since staring at the walls for 2 weeks would make anyone go crazy. Its a slippery slope that place is designed to drive you crazy. Just try it at home you'll see. Add screaming and crying to that and forced medication... You don't want to know.

This is EU though. I can't stress the importance of never ever admitting to being suicidal and knowing they will lock you up if you don't go voluntarily.

This is to cover their asses.

They know you're lying but can't do shit if you don't admit it and go willingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Revan and dwimplepeen213