MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
On one hand, Smeagol is a relatively decent person who is completely unwanted and starved of affection, and wants to please and connect to people who will never wish to so as equals.
But Gollum is a paranoid, horrible creature who has a destructive, unquenchable thirst and desire over something he shouldn't have and doesn't deserve.
That's basically how I feel over wanting a social life and a relationship.

• Love
Reactions: NaturalBornNEET, Foresight and OrcWitch
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
my profile picture is perfect for me: the white dress, the way I am drowning. I am near the surface but can't go up.

Reactions: Foresight, Wrennie and OrcWitch
RockBot

RockBot

A Mole Sitting in a Hole
Jun 6, 2020
It's a rock and it looks like a bottom.

That's why my profile name is BottyBottBottBottomBumBum

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Foresight, Wrennie, Ringo and 1 other person
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Currently my profile picture is of a character that was abused as a child in a violent group home (which I can relate to to an extent - although the degree of despicable events that transpired for her make my own horrible experiences appear "toned down" in comparison).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: OrcWitch and Feeding Pigeons
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
I'm a big fan of One-Punch Man, and in the image a bird samurai is asking Saitama for a rice cake, and my name is feeding pigeons. See the bird wants to be fed!

Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022
Photo 1582016617181 af649582cb65

Being alone while surrounded by selfish people is despair.

Being alone, absent of people is a lonely world without evil.

What do you choose?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, GenesAndEnvironment, Foresight and 2 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Currently my profile picture is of a character that was abused as a child in a violent group home (which I can relate to to an extent - although the degree of violent events that transpired for her make my own horrible experiences appear "toned down" in comparison.)
Have you ever watched the series Rurouni Kenshin? It ran on toonami in the early 2000s. There is a character in the Kyoto arc who had an awful back story like that. He was my favorite.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Feeding Pigeons and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Have you ever watched the series Rurouni Kenshin? It ran on toonami in the early 2000s. There is a character in the Kyoto arc who had an awful back story like that. He was my favorite.
I've definitely heard of it, but I'll have to check it out when I have a chance. It's just hard to "get into" something when you're as sick as I am, lol. But thanks so much for the recommendation! 🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: OrcWitch
P

PrisonBreak

Student
Oct 29, 2021
My profile picture says it all. My brain is overworked to exhaustion. Severe mental illnesses and tinnitus killing me inside out. Hopefully my brain will cool down after ctb.

• Aww..
Reactions: Crazy4u

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
it is around about the last time i was happy

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
I just found it, but it may also serve as a summary of where I'm at on the inside.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
It's like break free once you get out of the tunnel

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
It's how I feel inside. Sometimes it's a void. Sometimes it's like a pit of despair and anguish. Sometimes I just feel numb.

Might go back to the otter, but it feels like a lie or a misrepresentation.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
crowbait

crowbait

they/them
Oct 4, 2022
Right now it's a half-rotten apple. I've always loved apples and apple pie, and I wear apple deodorant and perfume with apple as a note. Also insert something angsty about how I'm rotting too

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Un-
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
I don't know how to add a profile picture, such a luddite

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
My cat

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Mine's from the final scene of Into the Blue. Represents the last step - having to let go of life itself - in order to move on.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I always have a mild fascination with people's profile pictures, as it's often a reflection of the user themselves. It could be mundane or it can reflect your values and what you like. Or maybe it's a member of your favorite musician, artist, a tv/film character, a thinker/philosopher, a historical figure, etc. Or maybe it's a vibe you wanna give off.

What is behind your profile pic? Why did you choose it? Does it have any kind of special meaning for you?

Mine is a still from a movie called Blue is the Warmest Colour, a movie about two young women and their love affair. I also feel like the character's gender expression matches mine irl, so it's fitting. The actress is in the image is Lea Seydoux.
What it means is that I couldn't find one I liked, you know blond hair, blue eyes.....

FinalBossu

FinalBossu

Feb 24, 2021
My current pfp is an OC that I made to represent myself. No, I didn't draw that. Credits goes to the artist Hearthaaaa.