TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Probably 32 hours and then suddenly I just dozed off for like 2-3 hours and during the day I had small microsleeps because I was really, really tired. Mind you this was about 8 years ago.

Reactions: Jc40 and AnnihilatedAnna
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
42-44 hours I think, and I actually went to school even though I was really tired

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jc40 and AnnihilatedAnna
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
4 days, I think. It had pretty bad effects.

Reactions: Jc40 and AnnihilatedAnna
wraith2020

wraith2020

Dec 10, 2019
6 or 7 days before. Using drugs of course though. I started hallucinating as well.

Reactions: JustVisiting
Jeannine

Jeannine

Dec 16, 2019
Little bit over three days. I was on the bus and I swear I saw a pig on the road.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Gone without sleep at all? Like, not even 30 minutes of sleep? Then my record is 4 days (done 3-4 times this year). They were all stressful as fuck.

• Hugs
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Um sum of you guys bin a long time without sleep. But little old me this was down to the amount of painkillers I was on tramadol i think . First of it makes you drowsy but then it flips round to you cant sleep . And as i was takeing so much at the time i could not dry out to gett sleep . I ended up not sleeping for two hole weeks ops LOL . Ended up in hospital having a mental breakdown due to the lack of sleep. I could no longer tell what was really and what was a not . What was happening was i was having nightmares when I was awake:( bad times indeed took me 3 months in hospital to recover sort of better now HAHA :) LOL

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Pretty sure it was about 5 days on meth.

Reactions: ravergirl
Forest Fire

Forest Fire

Student
Jul 19, 2019
I did 4 days straight but that was on the back of a month of getting 1 or 2 hours sleep every other day. didn't drink or eat at all for the last two days either. Had hallucinations including tornadoes in my room and that half of my head was collapsed. I was also experiencing the sensation of my body being stretched and then compressed every couple of seconds. I'm not sure if the next bit was real but I ended up in hell and had a glowing orb asking me if I was ready to die or not. I said no and next thing I was back in my room looking down on myself. After a couple of seconds I was back in my body again.
I was informed by a family member i took 15mg of mirtazapine the next 3 nights and slept about 18 hours each time!
That was about 3 years ago and I never really recovered from that experience. one of the main reasons im on this site.

NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
32 hours I can't stay awake longer than that

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Maybe 3 or so days without the assistance of anything to help. In my state you're legally insane if you don't sleep for 48 hours. I'm keeping that in mind just in case, you never know when you might need to plead insanity!

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Seven days with zero sleep.
Three years with one to two hours a night.
My perceptions of life are now somewhat unusual.

• Wow
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
JustVisiting

JustVisiting

Brain Tumour Killing Me
Dec 18, 2019
Maybe 3 or so days without the assistance of anything to help. In my state you're legally insane if you don't sleep for 48 hours. I'm keeping that in mind just in case, you never know when you might need to plead insanity!
Wow, legally insane after no sleep for 48 hours? I need to research that!

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
About 3 days before I was diagnosed with Bipolar 2.

TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I think it was in high school before an exam, 36 hours or so...

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
welp, looks like I'll be going another 48 hours without sleep because of phenibut withdrawal. I used 2-day shipping and then it became 5 days lol. Why do I have to run out and get money at the most inopportune times?

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
72 hours and I felt so completely miserable. And on the other hand I think I slept for 24 hours straight once.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Seven days with zero sleep.
Three years with one to two hours a night.
My perceptions of life are now somewhat unusual.

Three years with one to two hours a night?! How are you alive??? Most I've ever done was 4 days but I got like an hour or two nap in otherwise it would've been 7 days.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Three years with one to two hours a night?! How are you alive??? Most I've ever done was 4 days but I got like an hour or two nap in otherwise it would've been 7 days.
I'm surprise too. And I don't expect anyone to believe me or understand. Turns out you don't need sleep as much as you think you do. I'm seriously fucked up though. Anyway sleep is the least of my worries

passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Not quite sure. I have bipolar 1 so there's no telling how little sleep I miss when I have a major manic spell. 3 or 4 days and nights maybe. I feel too elated to sleep, I'm too busy doing stupid shit.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
3 days with 14, no coffee just gaming lol

other times about 2-3 days because of depression
48hours. Playing starcraft. Then I went to run. No drugs, or coffee or energetic drinks. And after that I went to sleep.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Not very long, not even on meth. I still had to go to bed.

EmptyMan

EmptyMan

Its over
Dec 22, 2019
Prob 36 hours
But why would u do that on porpuse ?

Reactions: mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I just about reached 40 hours one time...

dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
3ish days? methamphetamines help. but a lot of times i cant help involuntarily passing out. i used to like sleep so much.

ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
2-3 days... so maybe around 48-72 hours.
Most times when I don't fall asleep for longer than 24 hours, it's only around 36 hours.
I'm pretty low energy/low-stamina, though, so maybe that's why I don't typically manage more.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
56-70hrs
It was for a contest to see who could stay up longest between me and a friend. I won by a long shot. Insomnia be a bitch though.