L

lukespain22

Hopelessly Depressed
Mar 8, 2021
Hello everybody, I was wondering if anybody knew the definitive amount of SN that is needed to successfully commit suicide.

I read that The peaceful pill handbook contains this information but it's slightly too expensive for me to purchase. Has anybody read this and knows?

Thanks guys!

C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Hi.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: lukespain22
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Sodium nitrAte I'm not sure. However sodium nitrIte ^ stans guide is a really good place to start.
Also I point this out so you can keep it in mind. It's a very common mistake that even my brain still doesn't pick up on when I'm looking at stuff lol

L

lukespain22

Hopelessly Depressed
Mar 8, 2021
Sodium nitrAte I'm not sure. However sodium nitrIte ^ stans guide is a really good place to start.
Also I point this out so you can keep it in mind. It's a very common mistake that even my brain still doesn't pick up on when I'm looking at stuff lol
Oh sorry I meant Nitrite, spelling mistake! Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
C

Crusader

Mar 6, 2021
Nitrit converts into nitrit under the influence of oxygen. That´s why it´s recommanded not to open the bottle until you use it. I couldn´t find any infos if nitrit works as well. Maybe someone knows and can answer this question.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
SN shouldn't be too expensive to purchase. Aren't you confusing the price with N?

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I meant the peaceful pill handbook is too expensive for me to purchase, sorry for confusion.
Sorry, I misread. Anyway, unless you're over 50 years old, they'd just take your money and refuse your membership anyway. Money is all that seems to count for that organization.

Reactions: Nolen and lukespain22
A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
Last edited:
C

Crusader

Mar 6, 2021
Thank you very much ! :smiling:

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Be careful, there are many fake versions out there with the e-mail address of A changed to one of a scammer.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and lukespain22