I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
last meals, trips, movies, etc.?

Reactions: Blue Elephant, NoOneLovesMiMi and AvoidingMyself
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Probably a last meal. Sth I really liked to eat or haven't eaten in ages.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and kettlevinbarq
Upvote 0
sleepy10

sleepy10

Nov 24, 2023
The last thing I will do will be to go camping. Which is ironic because I've never really cared for camping unless it was glamping lol I'm doing this because I plan on using a gun and I want clean up to be easy. The day before I'll probably make myself a really fun breakfast over the campfire, eggs, bacon, maybe even pancakes if I have the right tools. I'll probably go on a little walk have a light lunch, maybe an egg salad sandwich (I really like egg salad) then I'll probably just sit by the camp sight and read a little bit I'll definitely be on SaSu then for dinner I'll probably go out and have a nice steak somewhere. Then I'll watch the sunset over the lake. Once I'm back at my camp sight I'll look up at the stars and the moon (hopefully it's either a full moon or almost full moon that night 🤞🏼) then once the clock strikes midnight ill put the gun to my head and pull the trigger. And finally be at peace.

• Love
Reactions: kettlevinbarq
Upvote 0
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Eat. So. Fucking. Much. And if I'm lucky, either my heart will give out, or I'll just go into diabetic coma and die.

• Love
Upvote 0
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Probably lie in bed and think. It's what I did in my past attempts.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
Eat. So. Fucking. Much. And if I'm lucky, either my heart will give out, or I'll just go into diabetic coma and die.
what are you gonna eat?
The last thing I will do will be to go camping. Which is ironic because I've never really cared for camping unless it was glamping lol I'm doing this because I plan on using a gun and I want clean up to be easy. The day before I'll probably make myself a really fun breakfast over the campfire, eggs, bacon, maybe even pancakes if I have the right tools. I'll probably go on a little walk have a light lunch, maybe an egg salad sandwich (I really like egg salad) then I'll probably just sit by the camp sight and read a little bit I'll definitely be on SaSu then for dinner I'll probably go out and have a nice steak somewhere. Then I'll watch the sunset over the lake. Once I'm back at my camp sight I'll look up at the stars and the moon (hopefully it's either a full moon or almost full moon that night 🤞🏼) then once the clock strikes midnight ill put the gun to my head and pull the trigger. And finally be at peace.
Idk where you are but if you're in the US, Joshua Tree, Sequoia, Mt. Hood, and Zion are all really beautiful places

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
wipe out my online footprint (as much as i can, though i know it's impossible). kiss my cats goodbye.
and hopefully have one peaceful sleep where i dream about my first cat. i want to say sorry

• Love
Upvote 0
N

Neytemaa

Nov 7, 2023
The very last thing? Curse this world and everyone in it.

Upvote 0