bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
Mine is relatively ordinary: I suffered a lot and am now in a peaceful place. bye. i love you

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bells, sorrowful and Serial Experi Pain
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
"When I was a angst-riddled bitch-ass teen who said "Love will never grace my walking corpse", I only meant for it to pertain to "romantic love", but jesus fuck did I curse myself with that one"

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
My suicide note (or letter) is still being written; though the last line is intended to round-off the letter by summarizing everything that will be written in it. One of the main paragraphs that is currently being completed talks about certain double-standards that have been experienced personally, so the final line in the letter could include something such as: "You believe that you are not obligated to care about how your behaviour affects me, so I do not feel obligated to care how my death will affect you." - as an example.

Reactions: username12345
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Love,

[My name]

• Love
Reactions: Bells, Edistrying and Serial Experi Pain
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
See you soon Ben (my son who CTB)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bells, sorrowful and Serial Experi Pain
H

HopeToStay

May 31, 2024
I was working on mine today... (still a few months away so some events haven't happened yet)

Dear friends and family

Earlier this year i decided to embark on another trip, to Peru to see Machu Picchu - it was amazing - but i also knew it was going to be my final trip.

Unfortunately my life went steeply downhill during COVID and i found it difficult to motive myself and rebuild, but i had still had plans and hopes for the future. However, my health is now failing. The future looks bleak and i can't see how i will ever get to a place where i am happy. I hope you understand.

But I am grateful for the life i had. I saw some amazing places and met some wonderful people, including you, the person reading this. Thank you for being my life, it was a pleasure to know you and I wish we could have said goodbye properly.

Love you all,

[my name]

• Informative
Reactions: limeoctave and Loona6546645
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Sorry i love you

• Love
Reactions: icantSleep
icantSleep

icantSleep

Aug 1, 2023
"and now i may be loved a bit " to mom who is one of the reasons that i want to die

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Depends on when or what state I'll be in, but if i ever leave one, it'll be mostly, "Are you haopy now?" or "I'm sorry"

Reactions: Defenestration