YearZero

YearZero

Jul 23, 2024
I have two CTB options here, and would like to ask for some opinions regarding what's most effective or less painful.

What I can OD on: 25mg x 120 tablets of Levomepromazine (Nozinan), and 20mg x 130 tablets of Alimemazine + I also have 10mg x 10 tablets of Meto and a full box of beta blockers. On top of that, Vodka to max the effects by 50% if I choose to go out on that one. But I have no idea about the lethal doses in what combo. Or with alcohol. I just want to fade out into eternity, but Nozi & Ali this is the only tranquilizers I could get a lot of on a prescription.

My second option is the Night-Night method. I can handle the ratchet by now, but I'm not quite sure because of the violent component of this method and I fear I will fail because of that. But it works faster than any OD.

Do anyone have any thoughts about which of these two methods might work for an not so horrible way out? I have a box of Sodium Valporate too, but those capsules are not good for anything.

• Aww..
Reactions: Thanatos
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Not going to act like an expert but from my personal experiences and the stories of others, ODs seem very unreliable and are most likely to just have you committed or left with brain damage.

YearZero

YearZero

Jul 23, 2024
Not going to act like an expert but from my personal experiences and the stories of others, ODs seem very unreliable and are most likely to just have you committed or left with brain damage.
I know. But these are kind of hard to get since they are first generation antipsychotics and antihistamines. They are strong sedatives. I have heard of people ctb'd on just one of them alone. But I have no idea about how they might interact or if alcohol might off me in combination