ternox

ternox

Almost there
Aug 23, 2023
Hey, I would like to know what is the easiest and cheapest way to make CTB. I live in Germany right now and therefore the one or the other thing are hard to get. Does anyone have any tips?

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Porbably getting hit by a train although I wouldn't recommend that - it may ruin some people's mental

Reactions: ctvunny and ternox
Upvote 0
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Full suspension hanging. Hanging in general, is the most popular method worldwide, and for good reason.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: alwayssad, Eternal Sleep!, lofistos345 and 2 others
Upvote 0
ternox

ternox

Almost there
Aug 23, 2023
Porbably getting hit by a train although I wouldn't recommend that - it may ruin some people's mental
Yes I don't really want to involve any other people either, but thanks for the suggestion

Reactions: CW36
Upvote 0
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Yes I don't really want to involve any other people either, but thanks for the suggestion
actually depending on how far away you live from Poland, SN is quite cheap. I got mine for as little as 4 euro + shipment 5 euro

Upvote 0
ternox

ternox

Almost there
Aug 23, 2023
actually depending on how far away you live from Poland, SN is quite cheap. I got mine for as little as 4 euro + shipment 5 euro
I live near the Netherlands so I would have to order it. Is this stuff legal in Germany or in Europe in general?

Upvote 0
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I live near the Netherlands so I would have to order it. Is this stuff legal in Germany or in Europe in general?
I'm almost certain it is, it's used to preserve meat and whatnot..

Reactions: ternox
Upvote 0
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Heroin. Dark net. You might get scammed

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide just isn't really straightforward in this world especially as we exist in such an anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible for people, for me personally all the methods are either risky or inaccessible, for me there's no like really easy, guaranteed, very accessible method as if there was I would be long gone.

But if you wish to read about suicide methods then there is the suicide resource complination section, deciding on any potential methods depends on the individual. I hope you find what you search for.

Upvote 0
ternox

ternox

Almost there
Aug 23, 2023
Suicide just isn't really straightforward in this world especially as we exist in such an anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible for people, for me personally all the methods are either risky or inaccessible, for me there's no like really easy, guaranteed, very accessible method as if there was I would be long gone.

But if you wish to read about suicide methods then there is the suicide resource complination section, deciding on any potential methods depends on the individual. I hope you find what you search for.
Thank you for sharing your perspective on suicide with me and thank you for your tip. I appreciate it

Upvote 0
Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
I think it's worth thinking about what you consider to be "easy" and "cheap" because like a lot of things, it's relative, and comes with hidden costs. You also have to take into account how peaceful you want the death to be if that's something you want.

In my opinion, the objectively easiest and cheapest way to CTB is to jump off a building or a bridge and land on your head. It costs you literally nothing except transportation to your destination and the only thing it takes is gravity, in terms of method. Of course, mentally it can be very daunting to take that kind of plunge, so is it actually easy? Who knows. You'd have to ask someone who did it and survived.

Hanging is very cheap but not necessarily easy. Unless you manage to do it in a way to break your neck you'll most likely suffocate and spend your last minute or so fighting the terror of survival instinct.

SN is cheap but requires a decent amount of prep work before hand (anti-emetics, etc. check the guide) so maybe not easy.

Upvote 0
Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023

This world makes no sense it bans suicide but makes therapy incredibly inaccessible by being unaffordable
I think it's worth thinking about what you consider to be "easy" and "cheap" because like a lot of things, it's relative, and comes with hidden costs. You also have to take into account how peaceful you want the death to be if that's something you want.

In my opinion, the objectively easiest and cheapest way to CTB is to jump off a building or a bridge and land on your head. It costs you literally nothing except transportation to your destination and the only thing it takes is gravity, in terms of method. Of course, mentally it can be very daunting to take that kind of plunge, so is it actually easy? Who knows. You'd have to ask someone who did it and survived.

Hanging is very cheap but not necessarily easy. Unless you manage to do it in a way to break your neck you'll most likely suffocate and spend your last minute or so fighting the terror of survival instinct.

SN is cheap but requires a decent amount of prep work before hand (anti-emetics, etc. check the guide) so maybe not easy.
Most hanging videos I've seen the person goes unconscious after 1 minute or 2 minutes atleast

Upvote 0
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023

Hanging is easy enough once you get the hang of it (no pun intended). It's very accessible and the goal is not about suffocation at all, it's about cutting off the carotids or causing death by CSR. So this is incorrect.

I agree with you regarding SN, it's rather testing and time consuming sourcing all the materials, and the regime itself is extremely prolonged (48 hours). And you could easily argue that it's more painful than jumping or a hanging, as they are often over within a matter of seconds, whereas SN takes many minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: counting-out-time
Upvote 0
Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
Hanging is easy enough once you get the hang of it (no pun intended). It's very accessible and the goal is not about suffocation at all, it's about cutting off the carotids or causing death by CSR. So this is incorrect.

I agree with you regarding SN, it's rather testing and time consuming sourcing all the materials, and the regime itself is extremely prolonged (48 hours). And you could easily argue that it's more painful than jumping or a hanging, as they are often over within a matter of seconds, whereas SN takes many minutes.
How does one locate the carotid artery without accidentally locating the jugular veins

Upvote 0
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
How does one locate the carotid artery without accidentally locating the jugular veins
No buddy, it doesn't work like that. If you get the carotids, you'll get the jugulars too. Jugs are located closer to the skin you see. Carotids are buried deeper behind. If you want to know exactly where your carotids are, work up a decent sweat, then put your fingers on the soft spots under the jaw.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
No you'll ruin people menthal health and in order to discourage this all the repair costs and sanctions for interruption of public service will have to be payed by your family

Upvote 0
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
No you'll ruin people menthal health and in order to discourage this all the repair costs and sanctions for interruption of public service will have to be payed by your family
Not sure about the costs, but yeah surely you'll ruin other people's mental health.

Reactions: Sad Avocado
Upvote 0
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Plus most trains have a cow catcher so rather than being trampled on. It would be more like a 70mph sling shot

Reactions: CW36
Upvote 0
Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
Hey for all those wondering I recently found YouTube videos which demonstrate how partial hanging works basically it's called vascular neck restraint and it basically puts pressure on someone's carotid arteries and induces unconsciousness shortly followed by convulsions here is the link to the videos

The elbow is in the middle where the windpipe is located and pressure is applied to the bilateral sides of the neck containing the carotid arteries and the pressure is applied by the bicep and forearm to each side

Hope this helps some ppl who needed visual representations of the method

Upvote 0
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Hey for all those wondering I recently found YouTube videos which demonstrate how partial hanging works basically it's called vascular neck restraint and it basically puts pressure on someone's carotid arteries and induces unconsciousness shortly followed by convulsions here is the link to the videos

The elbow is in the middle where the windpipe is located and pressure is applied to the bilateral sides of the neck containing the carotid arteries and the pressure is applied by the bicep and forearm to each side

Hope this helps some ppl who needed visual representations of the method

Yeah that's why so many MMA fighters practice rearnecked choke :pfff:

Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
A nice rope is about $20. Full or partial are good if done correctly. Research all methods before choosing and do it right.

Upvote 0