letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
hello guys, i'm just confused but lately I started loving how SN works. But there are some others like Nembutal, Pentobarbital. What are the difference between them?

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Sodium Nitrite is a salt for curing meat and it's easy to get hold of on Amazon, as it isn't illegal. It has mixed results with some people being "saved" if they call an ambulance in time. There have been some successful CTBs here lately with SN.

Nembutal is used for euthanising animals and people in legal Euthanasia. It causes death more swiftly than with SN, but it's illegal and hard to get hold of.

Nembutal is the holy grail for people who want to CTB swiftly and peacefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 9 others
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
Sodium Nitrite is a salt for curing meat and it's easy to get hold of on Amazon, as it isn't illegal.

Nembutal is used for euthanising animals and people in legal Euthanasia. It causes death more swiftly than SN, but it's illegal and hard to get hold of.

Nembutal is the holy grain for people who want to CTB.
thank you so much. now it's all more clear

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Nembutal is a powerful barbiturate, hence the discussions about getting "N" from "A" on the dark web.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, letmeseethedeath and 5 others
A

ancryxia

Aug 28, 2018
Sodium Nitrite is a salt for curing meat and it's easy to get hold of on Amazon, as it isn't illegal. It has mixed results with some people being "saved" if they call an ambulance in time. There have been some successful CTBs here lately with SN.

Nembutal is used for euthanising animals and people in legal Euthanasia. It causes death more swiftly than with SN, but it's illegal and hard to get hold of.

Nembutal is the holy grail for people who want to CTB swiftly and peacefully.

Why would they feel the need to call an ambulance? Out of fear/survival instinct or is it painful?

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, letmeseethedeath and 3 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, letmeseethedeath and 3 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Why would they feel the need to call an ambulance? Out of fear/survival instinct or is it painful?
I'm no expert but I assume the fear of death might kick in after they take the SN, it might be too painful for some people, etc. One poster here hadn't done the anti-emetic regime, so she was crashing around in her hotel room vomiting. The people next door to her alerted the hotel staff who called an ambulance. She was taken to hospital and saved.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, letmeseethedeath, Kdawg2018 and 6 others
A

ancryxia

Aug 28, 2018
I'm no expert but I assume the fear of death might kick in after they take the SN, it might be too painful for some people, etc. One poster here hadn't done the anti-emetic regime, so she was crashing around in her hotel room vomiting. The people next door to her alerted the hotel staff who called an ambulance. She was taken to hospital and saved.

Because of the pain

How painful is it? What kind of pain?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, letmeseethedeath, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
How painful is it? What kind of pain?
A poster who liveposted his CTB mentioned a headache and some others spoke of stomach pain. Other than that, we get lots of conflicting information.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, letmeseethedeath, Kdawg2018 and 4 others
A

ancryxia

Aug 28, 2018
A poster who liveposted his CTB mentioned a headache and some others spoke of stomach pain. Other than that, we get lots of conflicting information.

Well it must've been really bad if it was bad enough for people to call an ambulance

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, letmeseethedeath, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Adding onto what others are saying, it is important to note that people who have taken the antiemetics often don't log back on. People who say, "I failed SN" usually didn't take the antiemetics.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, SiArc, letmeseethedeath and 6 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Well it must've been really bad if it was bad enough for people to call an ambulance
The ones I know about didn't call an ambulance. The headache poster died as far as we know. He stopped posting after about 30 mins. Another lady liveposting said she was dizzy and went silent. Her death was confirmed in the news the next day.

The one who had an ambulance called didn't choose it. She hadn't taken anti-emetics and was vomiting and crashing around, although blacked out. The hotel guests heard the noise next door and an ambulance was called. She was taken to hospital and saved.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, letmeseethedeath, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
A

ancryxia

Aug 28, 2018
The ones I know about didn't call an ambulance. The headache poster died as far as we know. He stopped posting after about 30 mins. Another lady liveposting said she was dizzy and went silent. Her death was confirmed in the news the next day.

The one who had an ambulance called didn't choose it. She hadn't taken anti-emetics and was vomiting and crashing around, although blacked out. The hotel guests heard the noise next door and an ambulance was called. She was taken to hospital and saved.

I think I'm checking out in a few days. Either then or mid-january. Just waiting for the holidays to be over with so the guilt of leaving my family can fade a bit.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MsM3talGamer and 3 others
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
well guys, i thought it wasn't painful :(
i mean i hope it's not with antiemetics, it's my last hope for leaving this bad life. i'm such a coward, i'm afraid to hang myself or other methods. i also saw some dignitas's videos and patients were all peacefully dead

Reactions: Kingkelly, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person