• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I did some research and found out that em got used before but it got shut down.
If I got it right then I need a 5l nitrogen cylinder, a 15lpm pressure regulator and a mask that is air tight or did I miss anything?
The cheapest 5.0 5l nitrogen cylinder I found costs 230€, but I still need the pressure regulator and mask.
I don't even know which regulator would fit and which mask is the cheapest that will work and @GasMonkey is offline since last weekend and he seems to know the most about this method from his posts.
Can someone help me with this or direct me to someone who knows about this method and is still active?

Reactions: Das Nichts
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Mask setups require a demand valve to be able to meet the demands of inhalation.
The way to go is SCBA gear + air-to-nitrogen adapter to be able to connect it to a Nitrogen cylinder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortadelo and Das Nichts
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
I did some research and found out that em got used before but it got shut down.
If I got it right then I need a 5l nitrogen cylinder, a 15lpm pressure regulator and a mask that is air tight or did I miss anything?
The cheapest 5.0 5l nitrogen cylinder I found costs 230€, but I still need the pressure regulator and mask.
I don't even know which regulator would fit and which mask is the cheapest that will work and @GasMonkey is offline since last weekend and he seems to know the most about this method from his posts.
Can someone help me with this or direct me to someone who knows about this method and is still active?
Read the last 20 pages of the inert gas megathread, especially posts by myself and @Wunderkind they contain all the info you need for scba nitrogen.

I got my stuff for ~ 260 € (without the gas)