U

uglychick

Jul 2, 2020
Hi, I have been looking through old posts on here for information to succeed with partial suspension hanging with a belt and door. I tested it yesterday and was able to almost black out without pain. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble replicating success with this. I'm not sure how I tied the belt around my neck before, but Everytime I try again, the belt buckle starts raising up my neck without compressing my coratid artery, unlike before. What's the best way to tie the belt around the neck to achieve this again.
C35576E9 5F3A 41E0 BEBF CC692716638E

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, Deleted member 19276 and TimeToBiteTheDust
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I would pull belt through buckle so that it makes a noose. Other free side id tie to an anchor somehow. Depends on the spot.

Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
Hi, I have been looking through old posts on here for information to succeed with partial suspension hanging with a belt and door. I tested it yesterday and was able to almost black out without pain. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble replicating success with this. I'm not sure how I tied the belt around my neck before, but Everytime I try again, the belt buckle starts raising up my neck without compressing my coratid artery, unlike before. What's the best way to tie the belt around the neck to achieve this again.
View attachment 38476
Same here, I only get that feeling of passing out once, after that I tried a couple of time but the feeling never comes back. I regret backing out for the first time when that *blackout* feeling came into my mind

Reactions: Wehmut