• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

maskbro

maskbro

ᎷᏗᏕᏦᎥᏁᎶ ᏗᏁᎴ ᎴᎩᎥᏁᎶ
Jun 27, 2023
i personally thought that the best way was overdosing with antidepressants, since your just dead-asleep. but i don't really, like, know other ways and i'm not a master in this topic. maybe someone can recommend something or say in this topic? though it would be more clear and understandable to me if you explained in more simple words, since i don't know some of the words and it's meanings on this site.
thank you for responding, if you will

angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
I know this probably isnt the answer u were hoping for, but i would encourage you to do your own research… the best method is different for all of us and researching gives u a chance to think about your decisions so u dont act on impulse and for every attemt u should do a lot of research because u are putting a lot on the line… if I remember right, overdosing on medication is not recommended, but I dont know a lot about these methods…
if u have any specific questions, u can make a thread on them or if u want just PM me…
About the words used on this site: there are threads expling them but ill just tell u the most important ones:
Ctb=> catch the bus (kill urself)
N=> Nebutal
SN=> sodium nitrite
PPh or similar=> peacful pill handbook
SS/SaSu=> this website

Im wishing u luck with ur research :) Love <3

• Love
Reactions: stilldreaming and maskbro
C

chahan.trading

StupidLyingMF-iKnowiShouldDie
Jul 4, 2023
i personally thought that the best way was overdosing with antidepressants, since your just dead-asleep. but i don't really, like, know other ways and i'm not a master in this topic. maybe someone can recommend something or say in this topic? though it would be more clear and understandable to me if you explained in more simple words, since i don't know some of the words and it's meanings on this site.
thank you for responding, if you will
Potassium Cyanide or Sodium Cyanide. Whichever, both will end you as fast as you could imagine. As they say.

• Love
Reactions: stilldreaming and maskbro
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The method that I wish I had is Nembutal, but it's not even legalised and avaliable in the country where I live as after all we exist in a world where suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible for people, but that does sound like the most ideal and peaceful way to ctb to me. But if you wish to read about different methods then there is the suicide resource compilation on here which explains them.

• Love
Reactions: maskbro and stilldreaming
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
overdosing with antidepressants
Overdosing with antidrepssants isn't straightforward, it only works with tricyclic-antidepressants. But anyway I'd suggest to look into other methods. But if you are still interested and can get hands on amitryptilin this might be of interest for you:

I suggest to have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads.

• Love
Reactions: maskbro and stilldreaming
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

This is for your information only. I do not encourage you to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

• Love
Reactions: maskbro