• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

GustavoKanashi

Dec 7, 2020
Help me think about 1 preparation, how could I do this?

M

malti276

bye
Nov 15, 2020
Check the resource thread.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Broski, there's a ton of resources and preparation on the CO method. Search or google it. Like so easy, a caveman can do it...

Reactions: Meditation guide
C

Catzini1951

Dec 4, 2020
This is somrthing I think I can incorporate into the other method I thought would work, pills.

I drive a 2010 Honda Pilot, I hope the exhaust will kill me. I have a hose thatI can duct tape to exhaust. I'm hoping that a nice glass of wine and a sellection of pills will put me to sleep and the fumes will keep me asleep. I have a two day window to have it done. I was going to begin with anti nausea meds, then move to xanax, then move to the leftover cancer meds I have oxy, hydro, tram, grind them up and salud! Sound plausible? There will be nothing traumatic about the scene other than me curled up in my sleeping bag. I cannot fuck this up. Suggestions?

G

GustavoKanashi

Dec 7, 2020
This is somrthing I think I can incorporate into the other method I thought would work, pills.

I drive a 2010 Honda Pilot, I hope the exhaust will kill me. I have a hose thatI can duct tape to exhaust. I'm hoping that a nice glass of wine and a sellection of pills will put me to sleep and the fumes will keep me asleep. I have a two day window to have it done. I was going to begin with anti nausea meds, then move to xanax, then move to the leftover cancer meds I have oxy, hydro, tram, grind them up and salud! Sound plausible? There will be nothing traumatic about the scene other than me curled up in my sleeping bag. I cannot fuck this up. Suggestions?
it's a great method and would probably work, without any suggestions, I'm still planning how I would do it, I don't have many resources, nor much time

Is there a method to make the heat bearable?

Last edited:
Reactions: Catzini1951
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wouldn't be able to stand breathing in exhaust fumes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catzini1951