thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
i tend to think about what or who i could've been. how would my life be if i didn't feel this way.. my existence is a theater of fleeting moments.

the search for meaning echoes in the silence between heartbeats, and the weight of mortality casts a somber hue over the canvas of our experiences.

i want this to end.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: matt1968, LoiteringClouds, new2blue and 6 others
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I think I am sort of thinking about suicide nearly every time. I feel hopeless because I have been thinking about it for a long time but I am still alive, but I think I am slowly progressing, I finally took the first step and tried my method (without the intention of death, just practicing but it wouldn't be bad to accidentally die you know).

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sisiofcats, TimetoGo!, LoiteringClouds and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm always thinking about ceasing to exist because after all that's all I wish for. No matter what I'll always see it as better to not exist as I find human existence undesirable and torturous. I wish for a dreamless and eternal sleep where I'm relieved from having the ability to suffer in this meaningless existence, I believe death to simply be the absence of everything.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sisiofcats, doormat25, sorrycantsavemenow and 8 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
escaping this nightmare in hell

• Love
Reactions: eternaldream, myusername890, worthIess and 2 others
F

fagor

Dec 16, 2023
my bipolar disorder / psychotic episode

• Love
Reactions: thedevilwithin and MatrixPrisoner
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm constantly worrying about work. Finding a job. Will I get a job? Will I hate it when I get it? Will I fail at it? Will I struggle with health problems related to work? Will the social anxety side to it be awful? Will I still be able to do my freelance creative work? What if the timings clash? Will I earn enough money? What if the time comes and I can finally CTB? (Waiting for my Dad to go first- I doubt I'll want to hang around after that.) Will they give me time off quickly?

Other than that- it's- CTB. Seems much more preferable to CTB- save myself the worry of all that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: matt1968, LoiteringClouds, SoulCage and 5 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I'm so far gone I barely have the capacity to think about anything.

• Love
Reactions: new2blue, johann_liebert, Sluggish_Slump and 4 others
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
The past.

• Love
Reactions: Fall_Apart, doormat25, johann_liebert and 4 others
Necrosis

Necrosis

En bokstavelig bjørn som later som om han er menne
Feb 23, 2023
My criminal history and if it will ever destroy what I've done for someone else..was it for nothing?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, thedevilwithin and leavingthesoultrap
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I've just about emotionally/mentally checked out, all I can really think about is how to bide my time until I have everything I need.

• Love
Reactions: thedevilwithin
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Tiredness I guess? In a suicidal way.

• Love
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
How I messed up my life and how different it could have been. Its a tragedy

• Love
Reactions: matt1968, raindrops, annointed_towers and 3 others
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I feel so at home here. So many of the responses resonated with me. I'm mostly preoccupied with how exhausted I am and just surviving another day.

• Love
Reactions: johann_liebert and thedevilwithin
B

BornByGhosts

wants to overcome Sports Illustrated
Mar 3, 2023
sleeping

what, did you think i was gonna say death? death is the thing I want the most, and if i think about death too much i will just get angry at not having it

• Love
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
Suicide

• Love
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm thinking about death. Death is so peaceful

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and thedevilwithin
MrP

MrP

Aug 11, 2022
Disturbing thoughts about how disgusting life really is. Death. I also spend a lot of time thinking about Nuclear War.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, raindrops and thedevilwithin
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
I'm always thinking about ceasing to exist because after all that's all I wish for. No matter what I'll always see it as better to not exist as I find human existence undesirable and torturous. I wish for a dreamless and eternal sleep where I'm relieved from having the ability to suffer in this meaningless existence, I believe death to simply be the absence of everything.
i relate to your words very heavily…
I'm constantly worrying about work. Finding a job. Will I get a job? Will I hate it when I get it? Will I fail at it? Will I struggle with health problems related to work? Will the social anxety side to it be awful? Will I still be able to do my freelance creative work? What if the timings clash? Will I earn enough money? What if the time comes and I can finally CTB? (Waiting for my Dad to go first- I doubt I'll want to hang around after that.) Will they give me time off quickly?

Other than that- it's- CTB. Seems much more preferable to CTB- save myself the worry of all that.
very relatable. work anxiety is a bitch.

SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023

In my case I am also asking myself those question. With the addition of:

Will I still end up wanting to CTB despite having a job/purpose? Then what's the point of working anyway? But if I don't work and don't have enough resources (money, housing) for "the old age" - will I not suffer even more? Then why not CTB today?

And the stupid 0.01% thought of hope kicks in and tells me to continue to suffer :)

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops, annointed_towers and Forever Sleep
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
If not death, then what I just ate. Wondering why I ate it, or if I was hungry. Then I think about how it'll impact my food choices for the rest of the day, maybe the next few.

Reactions: mybodyisaprisoncell and raindrops
vesisika

vesisika

Dec 16, 2023
capybaras, my crush, my psychologist, my anxiety and death wishes

• Hugs
Reactions: mybodyisaprisoncell and raindrops
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
"I want to die" kinda just repeats in my head no matter what I'm doing or thinking, at the pace of every 30seconds to every 20min depending on how good a day it is

Reactions: vesisika, raindrops and oddetoad
S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
My stupid, fucked up, painful neck and how it will never heal.

eternaldream

eternaldream

Oct 22, 2023
what if this hadn't happened to me? Maybe I wouldn't think about death all the time

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hotsackage, thedevilwithin and raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Him, all I think about is him and most recently survival instinct like how to stop it

Last edited:
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
As a background or soundtrack to my stream of consciousness, there is an almost constant imagery of me blowing my brains out or hanging myself, which I experience as a comfort and a consolation.

• Aww..