wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
Is there any number of successful SN?
Like percentage. I want to know success rate/percentage

Reactions: kvsvenky100
D

Deleted member 65988

Around 70-80%. Due to the fact that its an intentional dose, it works rapidly since it's taken after the fasting period per the protocol and so the symptoms may come on even faster than someone who took an accidental dose. There's also the fact that there are possibly more deaths from that have gone unreported.

Attachments

• 125100_A18.1.full.pdf
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2023-Suicidalsodiumnitriteintoxication-acasereportfocusingonthepostmortemfindingsandtoxicologi...pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: maynoname, Euthanza, Venessolotic and 6 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
If the SN has enough purity and u managed to absorb a sufficient amount into your bloodstream without being found it would be reliable.

I've seen before on here that reliability of SN is 60:70% ( not sure about it )

W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
Around 70-80%. Due to the fact that its an intentional dose, it works rapidly since it's taken after the fasting period per the protocol and so the symptoms may come on even faster than someone who took an accidental dose. There's also the fact that there are possibly more deaths from that are unreported.
Thank you for response
If the SN has enough purity and u managed to absorb a sufficient amount into your bloodstream without being found it would be reliable.

I've seen before on here that reliability of SN is 60:70% ( not sure about it )
Oh thanks

Reactions: kvsvenky100
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
i would say more like 80 % from what i have seen on this page. By the people that has taken it seriously,and followed the protocol. Unless you are once of the unlycky onces that vomit it all out or are being found!

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and dggtscccvfd
Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
Why is the sucess rate only 70%? If following the protocol and 30g of SN is kept in your body death is sure 100% i thought.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Why is the sucess rate only 70%? If following the protocol and 30g of SN is kept in your body death is sure 100% i thought.
Some people violently vomit out all of the SN and so fail to CTB.

Reactions: kitty_kat
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Could it be because some are found and saved ?

Reactions: kitty_kat and dggtscccvfd
SobGoblin

SobGoblin

Jun 14, 2021
I've tried using SN and failed. Involuntary vomiting. And that was with the anti-nausea meds too.
Guess I'm just unlucky. *shrug* What can you do?

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic and dggtscccvfd
D

Deleted member 65988

That too.
Let's just agree that there's a lot of variables to this method but for the most part, it's very lethal
I've tried using SN and failed. Involuntary vomiting. And that was with the anti-nausea meds too.
Hmm, guess so. Some people go just fine even without them. If you wouldn't mind, could you possibly share how the experience was?

Reactions: real person and dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023

Did you receive the antidote - methylene blue - or did you fail simply due to vomiting?

SobGoblin

SobGoblin

Jun 14, 2021
Hmm, guess so. Some people go just fine even without them. If you wouldn't mind, could you possibly share how the experience was?
1)Took meds
2)Drank the "juice"
3)Heart-rate flew to the moon
4)Unable to catch breath
5) Got an intensely strong "High" like sensation
6)Unfathomable terror sets in
7)Passed out
8)Woke up on my bathroom floor coated in vomit and experiencing both the WORST headache and chest pain I've ever felt.

One of the worst experiences of my life, but I do know where I screwed up. I didn't fast long enough. I'm a sentimental fuck and wanted to have a "last Meal" like a dumbass. SN probably couldn't enter my system quickly enough because of the brisket sitting in my gut.
Did you receive the antidote - methylene blue - or did you fail simply due to vomiting?
No antidote, just the vomiting.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Venessolotic, Aim and 8 others
D

Deleted member 65988

1)Took meds
2)Drank the "juice"
4)Unable to catch breath
7)Passed out
8)Woke up on my bathroom floor coated in vomit and experiencing both the WORST headache and chest pain I've ever felt.

One of the worst experiences of my life, but I do know where I screwed up. I didn't fast long enough. I'm a sentimental fuck and wanted to have a "last Meal" like a dumbass. SN probably couldn't enter my system quickly enough because of the brisket sitting in my gut.
Brisket? Yeah that's quite a heavy food to set in the stomach for a while. Anyway, I'm really sorry for this and don't feel like a dumbass, this was a really difficult thing to do so please don't beat yourself up for it, sometimes we just want these things one last time because we don't think we'll get that chance. I'm guessing that unfathomable terror was probably the fact that you were gonna ctb and it hit you in that moment before passing out. That feeling of unable to catch your breath, was this more anxiety from the high heart rate because I've been there a few times, the inability for your breath to catch up to how fast your heart is going, definitely know what that is like.

• Informative
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Venessolotic, Anri_wants_peace and 3 others
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
1)Took meds
2)Drank the "juice"
4)Unable to catch breath
7)Passed out

Im sorry to hear about your failed attempt. Thanks for sharing.

Got my high ass wanting brisket now

• Yay!
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, goblin99, Venessolotic and 4 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah, the absorption was probably slowed down by the brisket so your body just got rid of all of it which is why you didn't need M-Blue. Thank you for sharing your experience.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sorry, I know we're discussing the seriousness of an attempt but this just got me.

• Yay!
Reactions: breezeboy
K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
1)Took meds
Did you take some benzos for anxiety too?
You mean you felt ecstatic??
7)Passed out
How long do you estimate it took you to pass out after ingesting the SN?
How long did it take you to wake up after losing cousciousness?

Reactions: notahappygirl
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
1)Took meds
2)Drank the "juice"
4)Unable to catch breath
7)Passed out

For how long did you passed out ?

Thanks for sharing

SobGoblin

SobGoblin

Jun 14, 2021
For how long did you passed out ?

Thanks for sharing
Around 9 hours.
I drank the mix at 2am and woke up around noon the next day,
Did you take some benzos for anxiety too?

You mean you felt ecstatic??

How long do you estimate it took you to pass out after ingesting the SN?

No anxiety medicine, but that would have been a smart move, and It took about 40 minutes until I had to start focusing to stay awake.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Broken_alice
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023

got me wonderin is 8 hours fasting enough. read stans guide and some other things and what i got was that 48 regime and shorter regime both work right? or i could fast 24 h because some foods need more than 8 hours maybe.. I will have my last meal before the fast so kinda an "early last meal" but im kinda bummed i will go out hungry. ig beggars cant be choosers at least it isnt as gruesome as train, jumping or gun.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
1)Took meds
2)Drank the "juice"
4)Unable to catch breath
7)Passed out

What time did you eat the brisket?

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
got me wonderin is 8 hours fasting enough. read stans guide and some other things and what i got was that 48 regime and shorter regime both work right? or i could fast 24 h because some foods need more than 8 hours maybe.. I will have my last meal before the fast so kinda an "early last meal" but im kinda bummed i will go out hungry. ig beggars cant be choosers at least it isnt as gruesome as train, jumping or gun.
Guess there are pros and cons to every method. Im planning gun so you know im gonna tear a plate up. Honestly havent even given much thought to a last meal.
Id prefer sn but I haven't found anywhere yet and im not sure of shipping to the us.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Most of the failure rate accounts for people who were found or didn't follow protocol. Even then, many who do fuck it up still die, even when actively seeking help to survive.

True failure rate is low enough that if you aren't 100% dead set in the decision you shouldn't fuck with SN.

Reactions: Ninja_Master and Deleted member 65988
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
Guess there are pros and cons to every method. Im planning gun so you know im gonna tear a plate up. Honestly havent even given much thought to a last meal.
Id prefer sn but I haven't found anywhere yet and im not sure of shipping to the us.
funny, because id choose gun over sn but guns are super restricted in my country while sn is easy to get, wanna trade places? xd (just to add im not comfortable enough to share my specific location but it's in eastern europe so i doubt they could ship to you)

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
funny, because id choose gun over sn but guns are super restricted in my country while sn is easy to get, wanna trade places? xd (just to add im not comfortable enough to share my specific location but it's in eastern europe so i doubt they could ship to you)
Your profile pic is certainly fitting lol. Care if I ask why you prefer gun?
I prefer sn because it's closest to just falling asleep. Id go somewhere pretty and drift off forever.

Im still gonna go somewhere pretty with my gun but that'll be more of a blast off.

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
Your profile pic is certainly fitting lol. Care if I ask why you prefer gun?
I prefer sn because it's closest to just falling asleep. Id go somewhere pretty and drift off forever.

Im still gonna go somewhere pretty with my gun but that'll be more of a blast off.
i have emetophobia lol. id prefer gun because with the right positioning (NOT under chin) it would be too quick and i imagine more painless than if i fuck up sn for example. i might be wrong.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
i have emetophobia lol. id prefer gun because with the right positioning (NOT under chin) it would be too quick and i imagine more painless than if i fuck up sn for example. i might be wrong.
Ahhh gotcha. And yeah i know they say aim to hit your brain stem but I'm just pointing at my temple. I'll be somewhere i won't be found for a little bit so I can just bleed out if it somehow doesn't kill me quickly but I'm extremely confident it will.

Ive seen differing opinions on whether there are side effects after a failed sn attempt so I don't know.
I hope you're able to get an antiemetic and that it works for you.

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
Ahhh gotcha. And yeah i know they say aim to hit your brain stem but I'm just pointing at my temple. I'll be somewhere i won't be found for a little bit so I can just bleed out if it somehow doesn't kill me quickly but I'm extremely confident it will.

Ive seen differing opinions on whether there are side effects after a failed sn attempt so I don't know.
I hope you're able to get an antiemetic and that it works for you.
sorry not read whole reply but myy battery is dying. temple is bad too from what i read here. i lost the post but actually above ear is better than temple according to it and it had credible examples and ish
or like in mouth tilted to touch roof at 45 degrees. they specifically said temple wasnt good like they like to show in movies
i have antiemetic and everything just still kinda para bc even if you do everything right still there is a chance of failing. just waiting till fam goes out of town on vacay to have the house to myself. so not going anywhere till august at least. ok 1%battery tmrw i will edit my mistares good night!!

Last edited:
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
sorry not read whole reply but myy battery is dying. temple is bad too from what i read here. i lost the post but actually above ear is better than temple according to it and it had credible examples and ish
or like in mouth tilted to touch roof at 45 degrees. they specifically said temple wasnt good like they like to show in movies
Yeah but as long as the bullet hits me in the head chances are I'm gonna die. Even if I survive the initial shot I'll bleed out before I'm found.
And yeah aiming at the brain stem through the mouth was the best target from my research but I'm still confident in the side of the head/temple too.

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I read all of your responses to this thread and I'm truly sorry for the horrifying experience you had to go through. Also you sharing information about it has been helpful so thank you.
I also have emetophobia (and I'm from Eastern Europe and would probably prefer using a gun lmao). I'm not really looking forward to ingesting SN, I know that the second I feel slight nausea I'd freak out on top of feeling awful from the fast and if I end up vomiting (most likely) it'd be hell, my concern in that case would be not being able to take a second glass, wasting precious SN and suffering and traumatizing myself for no reason if it ends up being unsuccessful. But as you said, beggars can't be choosers.

As for your question, OP, SN isn't widely recognized as a suicide method (yet) so there aren't many statistics out there but it's estimated that as long as you follow the protocol, take the required amount of SN and aren't found too early that it should do the trick.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd