Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I realise this topic has n ever been brought up before here that I know, and I have seen a lot of fun and interesting responses when asking this in other platforms so here we go :)

I already mentioned this in the most embarassing thing thread, but I throw tantrums. I also play with and collect toys and I sleep with plushies. I am practically a child in an adult body.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: eatantz, _Broken_alice, binturong and 4 others
vak

vak

šŸ…šŸ‡ØšŸ‡æ
Feb 13, 2024
Burn my nose hair with a lighter, I burned my mustache once this way by accident. I don't know, I felt so proud coming up with this idea and then I had to shave my partially burned beard. So now I try to inhale the hot air from a greater distance, covering my mouth with my hand.

I don't know if another adult can come up with that, I'm not right in the head...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: moshimoshi and Mirrory Me
OCDsufferer

OCDsufferer

no longer human
Apr 17, 2024
Same as you! I also throw tantrums, collect toys (my most recent purchase was a glo worm) and I sleep with plushies though my partner seems even more fond of them than I.

• Love
Reactions: moshimoshi
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Thumb sucking; I do it when I'm in a weird limbo of boredom and stress; embarrassing, I know, lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi and Forveleth
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Go on SS

• Love
Reactions: silentcicada, CandyK__, ham and potatoes and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I still play mostly only Nintendo games. Occasionally I venture into Sonic and Ace Attorney but that's all kid stuff too.

Reactions: natthebrat, Forveleth and sserafim
OliverTreeLver

OliverTreeLver

Jvnk
Feb 17, 2023
I like to melt candles into small glass bottles and fill them with wax, I have no idea where my obsession with this came from but I have a collection of different small glass bottles with different colors and mixtures of different candle wax. I keep them on a shelf filled with other oddly shaped glass bottles.

Which is another thing I do, I collect glass bottles and jars. They are all so pretty.

• Love
Reactions: binturong, Forveleth and Mirrory Me
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I have plushie "kids". I give them all voices and I talk to them. I also carry then around the house with me to keep me company. I take them with me when I travel and they love looking out the window. šŸ«£

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dogbreath, natthebrat, cetacea and 4 others
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
I already mentioned this in the most embarassing thing thread, but I throw tantrums. I also play with and collect toys and I sleep with plushies. I am practically a child in an adult body.
I also do these. :)

F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
I like to melt candles into small glass bottles and fill them with wax, I have no idea where my obsession with this came from but I have a collection of different small glass bottles with different colors and mixtures of different candle wax. I keep them on a shelf filled with other oddly shaped glass bottles.

Which is another thing I do, I collect glass bottles and jars. They are all so pretty.
I do something kind of similar but I do this when I have those giant three-wick candles and they get really low and they don't burn anymore. I melt the wax out of the big jar and put it in smaller ones. I also collect glass art. Your hobby is really cool!

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I still play mostly only Nintendo games. Occasionally I venture into Sonic and Ace Attorney but that's all kid stuff too.
I play the yoshi games too, witch is quite litterary made for children. What can I say? I love yoshi.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Forveleth
OliverTreeLver

OliverTreeLver

Jvnk
Feb 17, 2023
I do something kind of similar but I do this when I have those giant three-wick candles and they get really low and they don't burn anymore. I melt the wax out of the big jar and put it in smaller ones. I also collect glass art. Your hobby is really cool!
Ye, but the glasses I collect aren't exactly art just different bottles. I'll scrub the labels and keep them from stuff like Coca-Cola to apple juice and so on so forth. Just a nice hobby to pass the time. Also it is nice to find another candle enjoyer :) I like my scented candles, but most of the wax I put into jars are unscented and aren't reused.

Reactions: Forveleth
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Same as you! I also throw tantrums, collect toys (my most recent purchase was a glo worm) and I sleep with plushies though my partner seems even more fond of them than I.
I collect toy animal. Mainly something called littles pet shop. I probably have over a 1000 of them at this point. I also buy other toy figurines occationally, but lps is the only thing I collect regularily bc I can no t afford to collect multiple toy francizes simuntaniously. Toys are expensive :/ I wish though. There are so many cute ones! I really want to collect m onster high dolls but they are just so expensive that I can n ever have enough for them bc I spend all my savings on lps and video games. Sometimes I wish I was a millionaire so I could just buy everything lol XD
I also do these. :)
In all honesty though, Is there really a reason to grow up? Besides the tantrums I do no t see a reason to get ri d of the childishness. I do n ot want to grow up.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: binturong and moshimoshi
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
I collect toy animal. Mainly something called littles pet shop. I probably have over a 1000 of them at this point. I also buy other toy figurines occationally, but lps is the only thing I collect regularily bc I can no t afford to collect multiple toy francizes simuntaniously. Toys are expensive :/ I wish though. There are so many cute ones! I really want to collect m onster high dolls but they are just so expensive that I can n ever have enough for them bc I spend all my savings on lps and video games. Sometimes I wish I was a millionaire so I could just buy everything lol XD

In all honesty though, Is there really a reason to grow up? Besides the tantrums I do no t see a reason to get ri d of the childishness. I do n ot want to grow up.
I loved Littlest Pet Shop as a kid! I didn't have that many but I played with them a lot. šŸ„°

• Love
M

moshimoshi

ā™Ŗ
Apr 6, 2024
I have plushie "kids". I give them all voices and I talk to them. I also carry then around the house with me to keep me company. I take them with me when I travel and they love looking out the window. šŸ«£
Awhhhhh that's so wholesome honestly šŸ’— Do you name them? I also carry plushies around the house with me! I even take them to doctors appointments and other places with me lmao, I've probably gotten weird looks but luckily I don't really pay attention to peoples faces around me because of social anxiety. When I went to art college there was a whole group of people who took plushies to class everyday, I usually had my gengar one with me. I also have a lobster plushie I sleep with every night šŸ¦ž

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, binturong and Sylveon
OCDsufferer

OCDsufferer

no longer human
Apr 17, 2024
Ohhh I used to have so many LPS as a child, sadly my mother sold them all. And I wish I had enough money for monster high as well, for now I only have one Draculaura doll, I hope to get Twyla soon!

natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
I use Beyblade sticks as stim toys (by swinging/shaking them). It's how I've spent most of my time alone my whole life, and I still do it.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I still like things like Pokemon, Disney, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic and I still collect Pokemon cards once in a while, stuff that's not meant for my age but probably because of my autism.

Reactions: natthebrat, Forveleth and sserafim
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I sleep with plushies too, I have a small teddy bear that means a lot to me, sometimes I talk to it or take it with myself, I love that lil plush so much.

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth and binturong
EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
I guess most other people don't sleep most of the day.

• Love
F

Forveleth

Mar 26, 2024
Awhhhhh that's so wholesome honestly šŸ’— Do you name them? I also carry plushies around the house with me! I even take them to doctors appointments and other places with me lmao, I've probably gotten weird looks but luckily I don't really pay attention to peoples faces around me because of social anxiety. When I went to art college there was a whole group of people who took plushies to class everyday, I usually had my gengar one with me. I also have a lobster plushie I sleep with every night šŸ¦ž
They do have names but they're kind of personal so I don't want to share. But I have a raccoon and an otter.
Yay for lobster friend!

• Hugs
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Customise dolls and write friend-fiction

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoons from the late 80s.

Get a packet of Snakes every time I go to the grocery store.