Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
MMA - UFC, Bellator, and One are the only thing I've looked forward to weekly for the last decade and half. Watching through the early UFC and Pride fights. Seeing how MMA developed and expanded. Practicing Muay Thai is the only thing that interests me at the moment.

Music - I love listening to albums and exploring new genres. For me right now it's progressive rock(origins of my name) and jazz fusion that I primarily listen to. My passion started when I lived above a record store pre-Covid. Owner would always invite me to hang out around his store and we would discuss bands and shit. Would always recommend me albums to listen to, so I'd have a few to listen through weekly. Am a fan of Black Sabbath, Rush, Megadeth, Return to Forever, Weather Report, and Rainbow.

Anime - I enjoy rewatching series I've seen previously for nostalgia reasons rather than newer series. Among my favorite are Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Gurren Lagann, Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo, Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Trigun.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Game development, it's my biggest passion, and main passtime. I was supposed to make one big final project to try and show everyone how I viewed the world and to just have something there when people want to look for me. However, life is cruel and I can no longer stay long enough to finish my project, so I'll miss this passion a lot.

Reactions: Rocinante
A

AbacusRex

Nov 10, 2022
I'm sad I didn't get a chance to make much music. Maybe in another life

Reactions: Rocinante
Stripe19

Stripe19

Forgotten Martyr
Feb 28, 2023
My passion/Creativity.

It's basically been the sole reason i have any value at all, from making music to art, games to acting. I've dipped my toes in every creative endeavor and care perhaps just a little too much about every little part. The way to my heart is not food, or animals, but expressing your creativity back to me, the more we bounce off each other the better. My passion also led me to being well known, and doing alot.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
At this point, nothing—
Doing so will only prolong the dream of a painful reality.