• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kiimori

kiimori

Feb 24, 2024
is it a peaceful and painless way to go out if it does in fact kill you?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I don't think gabapentin can kill you. I was prescribed b4 and doctors were always trying to get me to take more and more and I am pretty sure at least 1 of told me it's not dangerous to take a whole bunch. Neurontin. Isn't that gabapentin? Or am I confusing it with other meds?
I get generic names confused sometimes

Reactions: Don’tDoxMe and kunikuzushi
XZubaX

XZubaX

Jun 17, 2024
I don't think gabapentin can kill you. I was prescribed b4 and doctors were always trying to get me to take more and more and I am pretty sure at least 1 of told me it's not dangerous to take a whole bunch. Neurontin. Isn't that gabapentin? Or am I confusing it with other meds?
Neurontin... I truly think it's a placebo... A sugar pill. I was on that stuff for awhile after they took me off Vicodin after a year on. I was taking something 5200mgs of the stuff and never felt any different. In my opinion, flush it down a toilet. Ibuprofen works better... If you wanna go slowly and in agony...

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Stuff is awesome 🙌 feels flucking amazing. But oding on meds seems uncomfortable.

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Willy Wonka
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Neurontin... I truly think it's a placebo... A sugar pill. I was on that stuff for awhile after they took me off Vicodin after a year on. I was taking something 5200mgs of the stuff and never felt any different. In my opinion, flush it down a toilet. Ibuprofen works better... If you wanna go slowly and in agony...
I didn't feel like it was a placebo. I didn't like it. It made me feel weird. They tried to get me to take those kinds of 5200mg megadoses but I refused to. No way I am going to take 5200mg when i didn't like 2 or 300mg.

It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
There are a couple of very in depth posts by proper overdoser that go into all of this. He's not just some guy who reads on the internet. He's a pharmacologist One of his threads was just revived recently. Search down a few pages and you'll probably find it

Here it is. I think they should be posted into the resources section

SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
is it a peaceful and painless way to go out if it does in fact kill you?
I've oded on pregabalin/lyrica, which is a drug of the same class. I took 4500mg, and it did nothing, just made me high, and I ended up nearly being sectuoned, but luckily not. (which is insane, as I was literally in psychosis and a danger to myself and others, but I'm so glad I didn't so I can attempt again)

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I once took too much (without intention to CBT)and it was unpleasant. Head spinning, heart racing, nausea