• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Could someone put link here to the post that describes this method?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
N is nembutal and its used for animal euthanasia. In certain amounts it is lethal to humans and also delivers a peaceful death, just like the animals experienced while being euthanized. As of now, there are no reliable online sources to buy Nembutal because the people in charge of these things intend to scam us. You can only buy it from Mexico or South America. Currently can't find any thread explaining the method but the lethal dosage is 100ml afaik and you'll need to take an AE beforehand.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: RosyMapleMothss and CTBookOfLife
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
N is nembutal and its used for animal euthanasia. In certain amounts it is lethal to humans and also delivers a peaceful death, just like the animals experienced while being euthanized. As of now, there are no reliable online sources to buy Nembutal because the people in charge of these things intend to scam us. You can only buy it from Mexico or South America.
Oh okay, thank you