peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Have you heard this quote?
"What is meant for you, will always be for you"?
Haven't heard of a fucking more stupid quote in my life. I hate crap like this. I hate this. What you think I deserve all the shitty things that have happened in my life, the messed up childhood? Crappy health? All that is meant for me? Fuck you. God I hate when stupid ass privileged or ignorant people say shit like this. I hate everything.
Also what do you guys think of the ohh mind conquers all shit? It's all about attitude? You think I don't try? You think I sit here all fucking day moping and feeling sorry for myself? God no, I try. I promise. I treat everyone respectfully and am nice to ppl, but it's as if I get treated like shit regardless. God I want to be dead already. Obviously this world isn't meant for me. I'm not saying I deserve anything, I mean I understand that I'm entitled to nothing, but why is it so crappy? I've been there still try, but I keep on coming back to this. Who am I fooling myself. It's just false hope.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Lupgevif, GoodPersonEffed and 4 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I've been told that I must have demons following me, because of all the misfortune in my life. That I must have done something really sh*tty in a past life.

I don't know if it was trying to justify the torment and pain I've gone through, but it sure doesn't accomplish anything...

I'm sorry you're going through what you're going through. Wishing all the best :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Going Home, Silvermorning, peacechoice and 3 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I've got PTSD, and have turned to alcohol as an escape. :heart:

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, peacechoice, _Kaira_ and 2 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
it's all bullshit. a disturbing mentality that promotes submission and compliance.

they blame the individual in order to avoid responsibility. in order to enforce order. what good it would do the system if suddenly people did not normalize abuse, inequality and so forth?

it's not you. this world is fucked up.

Reactions: Silvermorning, peacechoice, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
I've been told that I must have demons following me, because of all the misfortune in my life. That I must have done something really sh*tty in a past life.

I don't know if it was trying to justify the torment and pain I've gone through, but it sure doesn't accomplish anything...

I'm sorry you're going through what you're going through. Wishing all the best :heart:

I know what you mean. It doesn't justify the suffering you live now. I am so sorry you have had it bad as well!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, _Kaira_ and SmellyRat