• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well i went out this Saturday just gone a rair thing fo me . What got me is how people acted round me i am a tall guy 6ft 4 and about 250bls . But for sum odd reasons they just seem to want to walk into you . They i am minding my own business and all most get nock over . And if they do bump into you they give you the evil eye . And dont get me going on pushchairs or mobility scooters dam soon run you over than more round you . I try to be polite and move out of the way but end up walking into someone else. Have every one taken a ignorant pill or sum thing ? Well i am now going to spend as little time in towns and cities dam the world getting worse and worse people are getting more hostile to one another. Getting the feeling i soon bet better of dead than put up with this crap .

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Dawn0071111, not-2-b-the-answer and Beautifulletdown
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
You want to die because you're tall and people sometimes bump into you or you don't like the way the world is?

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
You want to die because you're tall and people sometimes bump into you or you don't like the way the world is?
O this just one of my little gripes ;) . No they a lot wrong with me . Mess up in the head one thing and very bad arthritis most joints shot back the worst. When that goes going to end up in a wheelchair pissing and shitting myself. So sod being around for that. And a host of thins to due to wasted my life just a sad old fart no one going to miss me in the end .

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Z

ZEROheroes4

Oct 4, 2019
Sadly that is how people in this world are. They are ignorant and only care for themselves. Good for you for keeping to yourself and not being rude to them as they are to you. You are the more mature one.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Mort