Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Have you ever had a psychotic or nervous breakdown ? Something that temporarily sent you over the edge ?

What was it like ? What symptoms did you observe ? Did you maintain self-awareness or did someone document your symptoms ?

How long did you go "under" ? How did you recover ?

Reactions: ilikecats
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I haven't but a former neighbour of mine had some sort of breakdown. He said it was like 'seeing the light'. So- not confused thinking at all- quite the opposite- absolute clarity. Still- he had an enormous ego- so- that doesn't really surprise me at all!

Reactions: Painless_end
ilikecats

ilikecats

Feb 15, 2023
I
Have you ever had a psychotic or nervous breakdown ? Something that temporarily sent you over the edge ?

What was it like ? What symptoms did you observe ? Did you maintain self-awareness or did someone document your symptoms ?

How long did you go "under" ? How did you recover ?
Don't know what it was ( I am going to tell you what happened and you juge ). I remember last year I was very depressed , suicidal and angry . So there was one of my best friend that left me at a very important moment of my life (there was other things but this was the main thing) . I was so mad I wanted to take revenge and hurt her . and every time that one of my plans to hurt her worked I was just hysterical and i was laughing of joy . Or sometimes i had mental break down alone in my room and hitting every pillows myself and planing on bringing knife or push her off a balcony . i also had some hallucinations It wasn't often but. i am not living alone so one time I was seeing bugs everywhere. there was nothing and i am not even that scared of bugs . And I went on the living room crying I putted a bag on my head. I don't know why I did that. And they called me crazy plus I don't usually cry in front of people .
-so what it felt like ?
I just felt like my emotions stronger .
And afterwards I don't know I felt like two different people .
-how long did it last ? some minutes but like every day . and mostly when I was alone.
-how did I recover? I don't know I don't even know if I did. I never went to therapy btw . I just made peace with that friend; I am not sure if it's what really stopped it . Like it s just impulsivity i don't know It could happen again I could loose control over a little thing. Or maybe it really stopped. After this I don't know what I am capable of .

so is this insanity?

Last edited:
  • Wow
H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
Yes, I once got so anxious I started hyperventilating and felt my whole nervous system receive a shock, I had to really pull myself together to stop hyperventilating and stop the shock.

It's just fucking over for ill people like me, too weak to keep problems away. Result = anxiety.

• Hugs
A

auraura

Feb 5, 2023
I just felt like my emotions stronger .
And afterwards I don't know I felt like two different people .
This is exactly how I feel, although my breakdowns are not as common and I retain control during them. It's just weird feelings all over the place. Like being extremely sad, angry, excited (and confused I guess) all at once. But I suppose this isn't what you have in mind when you say crazy.

Reactions: ilikecats