obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So Ive been using 8mg of clonazepam for a bit now. Today for no reason I freaked out I just took 11mg… and guess what… NOTHING HAPPEND! I mean the first time I took 8mg I felt so sleepy and sedated, but now that i took more I dont feel tired as much or anything rly. Maybe its cause I didnt take all 11 at once but took like 6 at once then 4 after like 15mins then later in the day another 1mg.
Im not pro using I am just scared for my well being and getting worse and more addicted :/ like theres no real hope.

Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I´ve been addicted to valium and clonazepam as well, you reach a point where you can take 20 and you won´t feel a thing. I even tried mixing valium with victan to enhance the effects but it didn´t work. The first high will forever be the best
Benzos are one of my many demons I guess

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Drug tolerance develops when a medication no longer works as well as it once did.

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
I´ve been addicted to valium and clonazepam as well, you reach a point where you can take 20 and you won´t feel a thing. I even tried mixing valium with victan to enhance the effects but it didn´t work. The first high will forever be the best
Benzos are one of my many demons I guess
Sorry to hear youre struggling with similar thing. But like, I havent been using it for much long, like I did use it in normal doses before, it is a bit too soon to not feel anything when I took 3 more mg than usual? I wanna feel that tiring feeling again like I did when I first took 8 so badly.

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
That sounds like a dangerous slope to go down my friend, stay safe

Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Sorry to hear youre struggling with similar thing. But like, I havent been using it for much long, like I did use it in normal doses before, it is a bit too soon to not feel anything when I took 3 more mg than usual? I wanna feel that tiring feeling again like I did when I first took 8 so badly.
You can feel but you would have to take huge amounts to get the same effects. I´ve been trying for so long and it just led me to almost have several OD´s where I blacked out only to wake up after like two hours and vomit. What you can try is mixing the usual amount you take with a small amount of a more powerfull benzo to minimize risk of an OD. Its normal for you not to feel anything after a couple weeks of taking as your body gets used to it very fast like mine did
I reached a point so low that I was stealing meds from my grandma to feed my addiction

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
You can feel but you would have to take huge amounts to get the same effects. I´ve been trying for so long and it just led me to almost have several OD´s where I blacked out only to wake up after like two hours and vomit. What you can try is mixing the usual amount you take with a small amount of a more powerfull benzo to minimize risk of an OD. Its normal for you not to feel anything after a couple weeks of taking as your body gets used to it very fast like mine did
I reached a point so low that I was stealing meds from my grandma to feed my addiction
I just make my father buy me 💀 but that wont work for much longer since now I need more and more… also I dont know much about ODing so like how much can I take before I take too much? I mean, I know its prob different for everyone but like, I dont think that for example 15 or 20mg will OD me… does it need a lot in order to od, like really a lot? Sorry if I ask too many questions but I love when I can really learn and talk to someone who experiences the same things ❤️

Reactions: Kempel556
roxx

roxx

Sep 17, 2023
Welcome to the club of high dose tolerance....my Xanax stop working Sunday.....took over 8mg to have some sleep and failed.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
It's best not to overdo it with benzos. I only took xanax every other day and in varying amounts and I didn't build up a significant tolerance.

Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I just make my father buy me 💀 but that wont work for much longer since now I need more and more… also I dont know much about ODing so like how much can I take before I take too much? I mean, I know its prob different for everyone but like, I dont think that for example 15 or 20mg will OD me… does it need a lot in order to od, like really a lot? Sorry if I ask too many questions but I love when I can really learn and talk to someone who experiences the same things ❤️
For valium I could take up to 45 mg a night without ODing, but really depends on the persons body weight and resistance to meds, never went beyond that, To OD you just have to mix different benzos together like Xanax and Clonazepam or take those in alone in high amounts at a time.
Its okay for you too ask me as many questions as you want, I´ll try to anwser them as best as I can

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Don't try to go higher with dosages, it's a slippery slope.
But benzo withdrawals are also hell, so don't suddenly stop using if you have been on them for a while
The best thing to do is slowly use less and less over the next couple of weeks. Tolerance goes to 0 after 2 weeks of no use, but it also jumps back up very quickly.

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
For valium I could take up to 45 mg a night without ODing, but really depends on the persons body weight and resistance to meds, never went beyond that, To OD you just have to mix different benzos together like Xanax and Clonazepam or take those in alone in high amounts at a time.
Its okay for you too ask me as many questions as you want, I´ll try to anwser them as best as I can
How to get like valium tho :/ I never tried it but if it works well im up to it, sorry this isnt pro addiction I am just curious and already fucked up, ill talk toctherapist tomorrow to admit me to try and stop ig. Also like they say clonazepam is really strong, is that true?

Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
How to get like valium tho :/ I never tried it but if it works well im up to it, sorry this isnt pro addiction I am just curious and already fucked up, ill talk toctherapist tomorrow to admit me to try and stop ig. Also like they say clonazepam is really strong, is that true?
In my country is easy to get benzos like valium and clonazepam you just have to say that you are having anxiety attacks, in my opinion I had good results mixing valium with two tablets of alprazolam 5mg, but clonazepam is a strong benzo as well

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
In my country is easy to get benzos like valium and clonazepam you just have to say that you are having anxiety attacks, in my opinion I had good results mixing valium with two tablets of alprazolam 5mg, but clonazepam is a strong benzo as well
Hahah for me its not that easy sadly. I mean I can lie to a new therapist… but ill do it only if my try in recovery doesnt work. My grandmother has sleeping pills so ill ask her to borrow some heh. Shes cool so shes prob gonna give me 💀

Reactions: Kempel556
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Well I am glad I could at least help with some info with my sad addicted brain hahaha
Stay Safe

• Hugs
Reactions: obei