• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

depressedpharma

depressedpharma

Lily
Feb 2, 2024
Today I had sex with a close friend, and honestly it just reminded me how utterly broken I am as a human being. I wanted it, god I wanted it so bad, I wanted to enjoy it, I wanted to be able to feel that connection with someone else. Instead I again had something taken from me, instead I once again had my autonomy taken. Truly my autonomy has only been violated twice, however my autonomy is taken every time I relive it. God I wanted them to enjoy it. So much was taken once again.

One moment things were enjoyable, another I was in my head. Alone. You'd be surprised how lonely being in your own head world can be. Speaking almost feels like resurfacing for air, just long enough to keep living, but soon enough your alone again. I ramble to leave my head. I ramble, ramble, ramble. Guess what happens when you ramble? You end up alone again.

At least I have been some use to the world. I helped people in a way I could, and have made my peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Banan321 and Forever Sleep
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I don't think used is the right word? Its one of those things where I had a very different experience than the other person.
From reading your post, and apolgies if I'm wrong. But sounded like you had a good time. You've guilted yourself afterwards. If I'm wrong, sorry xx