S

selesco

Jul 26, 2019
Traveling: you may end up with nothing if places were shut or the seller doesn't agree to sell the product to you and lose a trip(also money) ending up with nothing.
Acquiring through internet: quite expensive and may be seized by customs, also purity and potency may vary due maintaining conditions although not too much of a problem due clues and proofs that show the product is always legit and vendors do not try to scam people over this. Also the risk of getting in jail for importing illegal and/or controlled substance, only where it applies.
Found myself in this dilemma since I live in SA but my conditions aren't favorable enough.

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
I'm happy to travel (I favour Peru) but stories on this site detail the disparity between the ease which the PPEH say you can buy N in Mexico and Peru and posters' own total inability to buy anything.
I moved to Thailand largely because I was under the impression that N would be available - unfortunately that is not now the case.
My worry is that I'll find myself in a similar situation if I make my way to the other side of the world - that suddenly all the ways to buy N are closed.
Dignitas is not an option for me - not only because I don't have a fatal illness, but also because I don't want to die in some anodyne boxroom with a bunch of strangers watching me pityingly.

If I knew 100% I could fly somewhere, anywhere, in the world and get N I'd be on the plane - but it seems (for reasons I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND) that stopping human beings who want ownership of and agency over their own death is the only fucking thing governments can agree on.
Why can't they just leave us alone??

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, jake3d and Mbound
S

selesco

Jul 26, 2019
I'm happy to travel (I favour Peru) but stories on this site detail the disparity between the ease which the PPEH say you can buy N in Mexico and Peru and posters' own total inability to buy anything.
I moved to Thailand largely because I was under the impression that N would be available - unfortunately that is not now the case.
My worry is that I'll find myself in a similar situation if I make my way to the other side of the world - that suddenly all the ways to buy N are closed.
Dignitas is not an option for me - not only because I don't have a fatal illness, but also because I don't want to die in some anodyne boxroom with a bunch of strangers watching me pityingly.

If I knew 100% I could fly somewhere, anywhere, in the world and get N I'd be on the plane - but it seems (for reasons I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND) that stopping human beings who want ownership of and agency over their own death is the only fucking thing governments can agree on.
Wonder if they are still selling it, those who managed to acquire didn't take the necessary measures to hide the bottles thus attracting attention from the authorities who control the substance, they are the biggest imbeciles in my honest opinion, they don't want to harm others while offing themselves but forgot about what would be found after they're dead. The biggest problem to me is spending in a trip that could possibly grant me the product from another supplier which comes over mail.. it would be the price of the trip, although the trip itself isn't any guarantee of acquisition as there is three possibilities:
1 - they deny selling it without a prescription
2 - store was closed and doesn't exist anymore
3 - product isn't available
In both cases, it's risky since I would be spending all my money.
Also, the state doesn't want you to kill yourself because that wouldn't make any sense for them at all. You are their slave since your date of birth. State is like a big mafia that doesn't make you a prisoner inside a cell but inside its enforced territory, called nation. They do it through an army and police force that is paid using taxes coming of the taxation of your labor.
taxes = theft
It's like paying for your own kidnap and then re-paying for release. Don't do it and they will act cowardly against you in inhumane ways. Who would sustain governments agencies, their agents, armies if people started to commit suicide? Dead corpses would pay their fat wages? This is my opinion on this subject. They shouldn't exist at first.

Reactions: Emily123, Death_is_Escape and Lifeisatrap
D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019
That answer might be relative: your status of health as well as your financial condition are major factors ( in determining which option suits you: most Earthlings have never travelled Abroad . . . . )

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
it seems (for reasons I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND) that stopping human beings who want ownership of and agency over their own death is the only fucking thing governments can agree on.

Dead men tell no tales, they also pay no taxes. That is why.

Reactions: Emily123, Death_is_Escape and Lifeisatrap
D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019
Wonder if they are still selling it, those who managed to acquire didn't take the necessary measures to hide the bottles thus attracting attention from the authorities who control the substance, they are the biggest imbeciles in my honest opinion, they don't want to harm others while offing themselves but forgot about what would be found after they're dead. The biggest problem to me is spending in a trip that could possibly grant me the product from another supplier which comes over mail.. it would be the price of the trip, although the trip itself isn't any guarantee of acquisition as there is three possibilities:
1 - they deny selling it without a prescription
2 - store was closed and doesn't exist anymore
3 - product isn't available
In both cases, it's risky since I would be spending all my money.
Also, the state doesn't want you to kill yourself because that wouldn't make any sense for them at all. You are their slave since your date of birth. State is like a big mafia that doesn't make you a prisoner inside a cell but inside its enforced territory, called nation. They do it through an army and police force that is paid using taxes coming of the taxation of your labor.
taxes = theft
It's like paying for your own kidnap and then re-paying for release. Don't do it and they will act cowardly against you in inhumane ways. Who would sustain governments agencies, their agents, armies if people started to commit suicide? Dead corpses would pay their fat wages? This is my opinion on this subject. They shouldn't exist at first.
Anarchism.

liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Dead men tell no tales, they also pay no taxes. That is why.
Well yes sort of but I'd imagine that a vast majority of people who'd rather not be alive (as opposed to actively participating in a suicide Internet group) are the aged and infirm - and, at least in the UK, the government spends far more on keeping them alive than it gets in taxes.

M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
Are there sources of N in Mexico, Peru, Bolivia traveling on the spot? What are the latest information from the latest members who have been to?

Reactions: iamfineha