• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
What's a fun little thing you like to do in your free time? The little things you enjoy in life? It could be anything. Personally, I have a fondness for modding my Windows 10 PC and adding plugins to give it that authentic Windows 7 experience, because it reminds me of being a kid again. It's like decorating a room, but absolutely free. I also downloaded a bunch of little extras as you can see here -- Winamp stuff, the old gadgets, the calculator, the classic games and everything. I'm still adding more to this day. I've also got the old icons, taskbar, sound effects, start menu and everything. My Discord is modded to look like Windows Live Messenger. I also recently got into the habit of collecting torrents for anime fansubs -- not necessarily related to Windows 7, but that's also mostly a thing of the past nowadays.

Also, bit of a side note, but I'm horrible at card games and I always rage playing Hearts on this thing. But it's still fun.

Tell me what little things you find fun!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby, kunikuzushi, derpyderpins and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I like to play songs on the kazoo, all video game music since that's mostly all I know. I wish I could share some low quality recordings I made but they give my identity away too easily so I won't but my friends say I'm pretty good with it. šŸ˜Ž

• Love
Reactions: Saturn_ and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Well there's my music but that's not really niche . . . And the tarot readings are on my page

It's that time of year. I'll keep it vague in this public thread to avoid doxxing but I've got some old friends in a fantasy football league and we're way over the top with it, including weekly video updates. Seriously whatever you're imagining it's probably more. I don't even watch pro football it's just a fun game for us.

• Love
Reactions: Saturn_
Mebius

Mebius

Student
Jun 13, 2024
Used to play poker (dont know if this is niche enough). Im positive +$400 in around 1-2 years, at the cost of my sanity.
20240716 181316
(This was a pre-flop shove btw)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, innominesatanas44 and derpyderpins
Edpal247

Edpal247

Student
Jul 9, 2024
I WAS making hot glass art and customizing electric guitars and basses. All has been taken away from me in an ugly divorce. Sad.

• Love
Reactions: Saturn_
sserafim

sserafim

they say itā€™s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Lurking on **************