MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I'm determined to ctb tonight (in already made a thread before this) before I go ima listen to mother mother, watch some anime and eat some good food. Also I have like 0 prescription pills in my house however does anyone here know If ctb is possible if you just take a bunch of random pills mixed up with a few asthma prescription pills?
I'm determined to ctb tonight (in already made a thread before this) before I go ima listen to mother mother, watch some anime and eat some good food. Also I have like 0 prescription pills in my house however does anyone here know If ctb is possible if you just take a bunch of random pills mixed up with a few asthma prescription pills?
I am sad about one thing though....I really wish I could live long enough to see gehlee dangca debut....I know that sounds very dumb and it probably is but I've been obsessed over her for weeks now.....

Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
Maybe take a look at the SS resource page and come up with a real plan first. Taking a "bunch of random pills mixed up with a few asthma prescription pills?" in unlikely to work and could be quite painful.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me taking random pills doesn't really sound very reliable, sadly it's just not straightforward to die on our own terms. But anyway I wish you the best.