jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Does anyone feel like if they were born in another family had different siblings etc they might have been normal and not end up here. I know for a a fact that others who had more involved parents, siblings who were there for them, parents who influenced them to make good choices have all ended up with great lives. I am not blaming others for my plight I know that my horrendous decisions during covid got me here. I just look at others and think this could have happened to them but didn't. Was it they were well supported had better lifestyle, were in better positions, had partners who helped, had friends who were offering great advice. Sadly that never happened for me my siblings always put me down and made me worse growing up. Never really gave good advice and loved their friends more than they loved me. Went on holidays with them, had play dates with their kids. I know i will never get married due to my problems and I've lost how I was. I have been sectioned due to my mental health and I suffer with illnesses, tumour, mental health. I do wish for death as I know I will never cone to terms with whats happened to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: AshH, sserafim and sorrowful
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
I believe no matter what I would have ended up here. Existence is a cruel thing, full of so much suffering; and it's inevitable. In one way or another we all suffer.

I am sorry to hear what has happened to you though, it sounds rough. I hope that you are able to find peace, however that may look.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Hotsackage and jussrav
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I believe no matter what I would have ended up here. Existence is a cruel thing, full of so much suffering; and it's inevitable. In one way or another we all suffer.

I am sorry to hear what has happened to you though, it sounds rough. I hope that you are able to find peace, however that may look.
Thankyou.
Thankyou.
Hope u feel better from whats happening to u xx

• Love
Reactions: sorrowful
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Does anyone feel like if they were born in another family had different siblings etc they might have been normal and not end up here. I know for a a fact that others who had more involved parents, siblings who were there for them, parents who influenced them to make good choices have all ended up with great lives. I am not blaming others for my plight I know that my horrendous decisions during covid got me here. I just look at others and think this could have happened to them but didn't. Was it they were well supported had better lifestyle, were in better positions, had partners who helped, had friends who were offering great advice. Sadly that never happened for me my siblings always put me down and made me worse growing up. Never really gave good advice and loved their friends more than they loved me. Went on holidays with them, had play dates with their kids. I know i will never get married due to my problems and I've lost how I was. I have been sectioned due to my mental health and I suffer with illnesses, tumour, mental health. I do wish for death as I know I will never cone to terms with whats happened to me.
I wonder this as well. If I were born in a different family, I would have had different genetics and therefore hopefully wouldn't have been neurodivergent