narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Perhaps i'm in hell. This life is getting worse along the years and nothing seems to get better. The future doesn't looks better.
When i was child and i can't do anything (i had no control of my life), mi life was shit because bad luck and shit happens. Now my life is shit because ME.
perhaps, in a past life, for random reason, i went to hell. In order to preventing resignation or getting used to this shit i suffered a memory reset and now i'm in a eternal loop of shitty life by my fault, agonic life (with or without suicide), death, memory reset and start again in the same point.

How to find out if i'm in the real life and not in a simulation? Lik matrix. Like a tailor-made hell. I don't have any knowledge or tool for that. Neither god, spirit, extraplanar thing or lovecraftian horror answered me. And probably i won't wake up or break the loop.

Shit...

• Hugs
Reactions: taylor321, Pookie, pthnrdnojvsc and 9 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Imo only the current life is relevant,

assuming afterlife/memory reset is even a thing,
as long as the memory resets persist,
we are not going to learn anything because all the good deeds and suffering we endure doesn't mean jackshit when we get erased each time we die.

In that sense, except for religious/escapism coping/parallel universe theories,
imo this life is all we got.
Nothing more, nothing less.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SadRat, Homecoming, NodusTollens and 4 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
This life certainly feels like hell.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LONE WOLF., auniqueusername669, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
We're definitely already in hell :aw:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, LONE WOLF., Homecoming and 3 others
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Well, yeah. This life is all what we got. surviving as possible. Which is demoralizing. At least viewing my past trajectory... and future perspective
Imo only the current life is relevant,

assuming afterlife/memory reset is even a thing,
as long as the memory resets persist,
we are not going to learn anything because all the good deeds and suffering we endure doesn't mean jackshit when we get erased each time we die.

In that sense, except for religious/escapism coping/parallel universe theories,
imo this life is all we got.
Nothing more, nothing less.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and sadworld
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I know you're talking metaphorically, but thought I would share anyway.

For christian catholicism, the big punishment of those who go to hell is the loss of god's greatest gift: the ability to judge and think for ourselves. All the various punishments (as described for example by the Divina Commedia by Dante) derive by it

You said that as a child your life was bad because you had no control over it. Have you ever considered if now it is bad because you have control over it or despite that? Renouncing your control on your life by believing in simulations, pre-determination or past lives is just putting on yourself a punishment you don't deserve

Of course you're free to believe in what you want, I'm just sharing my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Brink and narval
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
I know you're talking metaphorically, but thought I would share anyway.

For christian catholicism, the big punishment of those who go to hell is the loss of god's greatest gift: the ability to judge and think for ourselves. All the various punishments (as described for example by the Divina Commedia by Dante) derive by it

You said that as a child your life was bad because you had no control over it. Have you ever considered if now it is bad because you have control over it or despite that? Renouncing your control on your life by believing in simulations, pre-determination or past lives is just putting on yourself a punishment you don't deserve

Of course you're free to believe in what you want, I'm just sharing my opinion
interesting question... My life is bad despite or because i have the control of it? i don't have a clear response. In fact, i don't have a response at this moment