sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Ive thought about this, we think that people from the Sky are going to kill us, but ive thought what if we are the most violent in our Galaxy, theres billions of Stars in our Galaxy but they all know that the Planet near that mild Sun are very aggressive Thats us can you imagine if in this Galaxy we were the most violent When ufos visit us they are looking at us like safari tourists look at lions killing a baby elephant

• Yay!
Reactions: nopointofliving and Sensei
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, we imagine aliens killing us or turning us into slaves but that's the way humankind thinks.

Maybe if they really come here, they'll just get rid of us because we're on the way but that doesn't mean they're cruel and violent.

After all, we're just some "kinda intelligent" apes.

Reactions: Sensei
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
All intelligent lifeforms definitely use violence. It's simply a highly effective way of achieving all kinds of goals

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Makko and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Even worse, what if we are the most stupid?

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Reactions: Black Rose Bunny, Skathon, Sensei and 1 other person
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
We haven't met any alien species, so we can't know if we're more or less aggressive than they are. Perhaps we're the most aggressive, perhaps we're the most peaceful. There's no way to tell.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If that's true then at least the other species would likely be total pushovers and could do our bidding as long as we apply our capacity for aggression and violence.

I mean for such a violent species it's a miracle we haven't actually nuked each other to death yet. We collectively witnessed the awesome power of a hydrogen bomb and yet chose not to use them? So much for violent species.

We don't even have Purge Nights on this planet either. Pathetic.

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Even worse, what if we are the most stupid?
Well i think the two go hand in hand stupid and violence are bed fellows
If that's true then at least the other species would likely be total pushovers and could do our bidding as long as we apply our capacity for aggression and violence.

I mean for such a violent species it's a miracle we haven't actually nuked each other to death yet. We collectively witnessed the awesome power of a hydrogen bomb and yet chose not to use them? So much for violent species.

We don't even have Purge Nights on this planet either. Pathetic.
We discovered the bomb around 1944 we are now at 2021 70 years a blip in the timeframe of humanity, wait till Iran gets the bomb(or ISIS) in next 20 years and see what happens? Here i have the 99% of all species on this Planet that are now extinct on the phone?
They didnt call back

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
We discovered the bomb around 1944 we are now at 2021 70 years a blip in the timeframe of humanity, wait till Iran gets the bomb(or ISIS) in next 20 years and see what happens? Here i have the 99% of all species on this Planet that are now extinct on the phone?
They didnt call back
How can 99% of the species that have gone extinct be humanity's fault? All the mass extinction events happened before humanity was even born like the one in the pre-Cambrian era or the event that wiped out the dinosaurs.

We won't even let pandas die off even though nature itself really wants them to.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
Honestly I don't think there's any way. There so many creatures and stuff even on earth that are super violent and torture their prey.

I think the difference though is that we aresmarter and have a larger capacity for it due to technology but I don't think humans are inherently the most violent even on earth