• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
So we suicide but then we reincarnate and we may have the same or similar problems we have now because we still haven't evolved enough? (If we don't reincarnate as insects/animals, hopefully not considering how they are treated)

Do you think AI can help us

Reactions: marchshift and LittleCupcake
ewlife

ewlife

:(
Oct 4, 2023
I believe we become nothingness when we die, like the way it was before we were born. I think it's better that way.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, dragonofenvy and pthnrdnojvsc
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Do you think AI can help us
AI is as strong as the person who created it so take that for what you will. AI has the potential to solve some problems while creating more. Though I wonder what problems you're referring to that you'd want AI to solve?

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
I believe life goes on but you got no memory of previous lives. if thats the case I hope it goes right this time

Reactions: dragonofenvy
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I hope that's not the case. One life is enough, thanks.

• Yay!
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis and MyChoiceAlone
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'll never believe in reincarnation. I'll always believe that after Death is non-existence forever ♾️

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleCupcake and 4am