• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
SS Story Hour... gather round, boys and girls and children of all ages.

Psychology studies are one instance where it's legal to medically experiment on uninformed test subjects. We would be considered "minimal risk" test subjects because we came here voicing clear intent to die. What if these forums are like Cleverbot, where no human is ever actually speaking directly to another human?

Twilight Zone, right?:hihi:
No more spoilers til you tell me what you think.

Last edited:
S

stbdchick

Jun 17, 2019
Way back when on an IRC channel far, far away... my current wasband wrote a script that simply quoted Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy; if you private messaged him, you'd get a random quote from the books.

A few people had very long heartfelt conversations with Marvin, even though he was nothing like an AI and only spit out random quotes.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Inspirobot is wonderful too. If I could afford a talking sexbot I would program it to walk around quoting to me from all my favorite fictional robot characters.
Kryten
HAL
Inspirobot
Data

"Inspirobot loves making quotes for you all day."

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
JEEZE, how do you think of this shit. Honestly questioning my resistance right now ahahha

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
JEEZE, how do you think of this shit. Honestly questioning my resistance right now ahahha
My brain is fantastic, isn't it? This is just one story outline, and it's much more elaborate than what I've posted, nearly finished in my head. I just wanted to let other people run with it for awhile and see what they come up with.
I rattle stuff off like this every few hours, it's effortless; it would take effort to stop it. Shrinks and normies hate my fucking guts because my brain goes too fast for them to keep up. I don't mind.

Reactions: NemoZeno
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
My brain is fantastic, isn't it? This is just one story outline, and it's much more elaborate than what I've posted, nearly finished in my head. I just wanted to let other people run with it for awhile and see what they come up with.
I rattle stuff off like this every few hours, it's effortless; it would take effort to stop it. Shrinks and normies hate my fucking guts because my brain goes too fast for them to keep up. I don't mind.
I think it's really cool that you love your brain. ;)

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
So not_a_robot is a robot! Or am I a robot? I've ruined too many brain cells for this theory to not freak me out, so there goes the 1% of trust I had in people on here :pfff:

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Or do we all exist in alternate universes specific to ourselves ensuring we're always the human and everyone else is the robot, but in someone else's universe they're the human and I'm the robot.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Lol yes unfortunately. As far as I know.
I have not ruled out the possibility that some of the brain research projects I participated may never have actually officially ended, though. That I may still be being fucked with by researchers in some way.

are you a human?
woops I typed above the quote.
A good AI would nevervmake that formatting mistake so I must be human.
Damn the luck.

Last edited:
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Lol yes unfortunately. As far as I know.
I have not ruled out the possibility that some of the brain research projects I participated may never have actually officially ended, though. That I may still be being fucked with by researchers in some way.
Those motherfucking sons-a-bitches.

• Love
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I beg to differ. A good AI would definitely be programmed to make formatting and grammatical errors to appear more human

Maybe this place is like For Profit Online University. Maybe I am Howard. "Just give me the Panera bread, haha."

Or maybe I am already dead but I was taught to Live Forever As I Am Now, with Alan Resnick.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
SS Story Hour... gather round, boys and girls and children of all ages.

Psychology studies are one instance where it's legal to medically experiment on uninformed test subjects. We would be considered "minimal risk" test subjects because we came here voicing clear intent to die. What if these forums are like Cleverbot, where no human is ever actually speaking directly to another human?

Twilight Zone, right?:hihi:
No more spoilers til you tell me what you think.

They really need to tweak the programming if apoptosis is the study subject. This version makes N too hard to get and other methods too dubious.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
They really need to tweak the programming if apoptosis is the study subject. This version makes N too hard to get and other methods too dubious.
Think bigger.
They are researching the interactions between apoptotic subjects once we have been lured to the (virtual) colony. So watching us assist each other with info, watching what risks we will take to die or to live or to help another member, would all be part of the experiment. Watching what lengths we will go to for our method.
Also as a "minimal risk" study to exempt it from informed consent regs, there can be no direct interaction between test subjects and researchers.
Or, maybe the researchers are the ones selling it to us online and posting tips how to get it.
How would we even know?

Enough for now. I'm not going to give up the whole story at once.

Reactions: jake3d
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
So my brain over produces a lot of additional cells that if not needed, which most appear to be, they just decide, fuck it, time to ctb? And people wonder why I am suicidal. Self explanatory I would say :wink:
So its perfectly ok for the cells that make up my being to ctb because it actually helps protect me from diseased cells or from having too many cells.. Why is it frowned upon if we take that to the next logical step and we stop even producing suicidal cells by killing the organism that spawns them, ourselves? Makes sense to me.

Last edited:
NemoZeno

NemoZeno

Quae Est Absurdum
Nov 6, 2018
So you're all bots...?

Whatever ; wop wop for me then.

@not_a_robot is risk taking AI then by "outting" itself with this post.

• Love
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
I thought it was tbh. Not specifically apoptosis, but a social / medical experiment. Would be grateful if mods could confirm so I can invoice.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
seriously?
Do you think a government that would do the things described in that article would have just stopped there?
And that was fifty years ago.