• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
I have been to the hospital twice now, the latest one, I was taken by the Police themselves and it was very recent. So they already know that I've been suicidal in the past. What do I do if they show up to my house questioning about the SN? I really can't afford to waste anymore time, I can't go back to the hospital, and I must CTB. Please, does anyone know what rights I have/what should I say to avoid having my SN being taken away or going back to the hospital?.......

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
This depends on the country you live in. I don't think the police in your country can just come into your home and take something away from you without suspicion of a crime. But how does the police know that you own SN ?

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
This depends on the country you live in. I don't think the police in your country can just come into your home and take something away from you without suspicion of a crime. But how does the police know that you own SN ?
I don't know, I've been hearing that they can track you if they find out you have ordered SN, I don't exactly know how they would know I've ordered it. It's just what I've heard from others. I live in the U.S.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Yes, that´s what some members in the USA and UK have experienced. As far as I know most of them ordered from a source that no longer exists.
I assume customs reported it to the police. But another problem is, that some members posted info about this source in the forum. So this was very helpful for the authorities.

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
Yes, that´s what some members in the USA and UK have experienced. As far as I know most of them ordered from a source that no longer exists.
So what do I say if they show up and ask questions?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I don´t live in the USA. I would try to stay calm and ask what they want. If they want to come in I would ask what they are charging you with and if they have a search warrant.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
So what do I say if they show up and ask questions?
If they don't have a warrant, they cannot enter your house without your permission. Don't give them any permission. Do not step outside your door. If you have a screen door, keep it closed and talk to them through the door. If you don't have a screen door, hopefully you have a chain on the door so it only opens up a little and talk to them that way. No warrant = no enter.................unless YOU say they can enter. Now, if someone else lives with you, they can also give them permission to enter. If you have SN, I suggest you hide it somewhere else, not in your dwelling. If they want to ask you questions, give them the name of an attorney whom they can contact.

S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
2 months ago police came to my place asking why I bought sn a few months ago. I live in Germany and they told me that the Interpol informed them.
I gave it to them because I didn't want to be registered...Now I regret it because I don't know where I can buy it again without leaving a track