deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
I do think religion has helped shape many of our core values and beliefs like love, understanding, forgiveness, acceptance and so on and helped with establishing laws in society such as not commiting theft. At least within my country of the uk religion has played a big part in growing our nation throughout its infancy. Maybe for better or for worse but it has been important and That can't be ignored. But Interpret that how you will. I guess I don't really have a hate of religion. I actually love churches, for their architecture and historical value. I've been to loads for non religious reasons. They are a great way of learning about the past.

but I'm not one for fervent die hard religious fantascism and nowadays science and modern philosophy is perhaps more important than religious belief alone in answering our problems.

I guess the church and the clergy used to believe it owned peoples lives and the those doomsday paintings were good examples but it did also make people try to respect each other and actually create some order in the dark ages.

but yes I think nowadays we can be more open minded because we have science so we don't have to fear the church like we used too
religions are doctrines invented by our societies to deter individuals from committing suicide, in other words religions are crap

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
What did he do? I did like Bad Teacher. Haven't really seen his other stuff.
I liked Bad Teacher too, good movie for when you need a laugh.
I have worried about the concept of reincarnation before, but I don't feel it really would happen. I'd like to think the Universe would be kind enough to let a suicide victim rest peacefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I liked Bad Teacher too, good movie for when you need a laugh.
I have worried about the concept of reincarnation before, but I don't feel it really would happen. I'd like to think the Universe would be kind enough to let a suicide victim rest peacefully.
Ya know, I gotta watch that again some time. I saw it in theaters completely sober, but I think it'd make for a great drunk movie.

• Yay!
Reactions: Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Ya know, I gotta watch that again some time. I saw it in theaters completely sober, but I think it'd make for a great drunk movie.
Best of luck... I should get high and watch it, thanks for the good idea, actually! Maybe I'll do that to celebrate my classes being over on Friday.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
What if you will be reincarnated to very similar circumstances and face all the problems of your current life?
lord bible GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: BottomlessPit, demuic and Celerity
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Where do you find all these great GIFs? You're like the meme god of SS.
I just use the GIF search feature when I reply. I wasn't aware of its existence until recently either :))
Btw, this game is actually fun - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-last-post-wins.56884/page-42

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't personally believe there is anything after death, I think once we lose consciousness that is the end. However if there is something it is inevitable and there is simply nothing we can do about it. The way I see it, I will no longer be me and living my life if that makes sense.

Reactions: Scribble Fan and Journeytoletgo
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
What odd is, people who say hate living and happy to ctb stay the longest
How do you know?

I'll never believe that. I'm just a brain. a 3 pound peice of jelly that will die and will get demented if i get over 80 .
You forgot that human comes from sperm? Also we could be mycoplasma genitalium. Lol

Who knows after decomposing what will it become

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Reincarnation is another myth of "it's better elsewhere" humanity created its own hell on the planet it sucks for the next generation of children however it's the harsh truth of life. The world is ruled by money (fake value), human control and human ego. Human is apart of nature as any other being, we are just able to break natural law and live outside of nature's law to an extent and also manipulate life. That's all there is to it. Most likely nothing after death

Reactions: Celerity, Scribble Fan and Lupgevif
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
To be honest, I'm prepared to potentially relive this life because it doesn't necessarily mean everything will unfold the same way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and deepinlimbo
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
To be honest, I'm prepared to potentially relive this life because it doesn't necessarily mean everything will unfold the same way.
I guess I feel the same because I don't hate my life. Plus I wanted to experience more that I know I won't get too. It's Just my personal circumstances relating to my health stopping me So a second spin of the wheel again wouldn't be so bad. Granted could go either way but there is always ctb again.

Reactions: blue_muse
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
I guess I feel the same because I don't hate my life. Plus I wanted to experience more that I know I won't get too. It's Just my personal circumstances relating to my health stopping me So a second spin of the wheel again wouldn't be so bad. Granted could go either way but there is always ctb again.
Exactly, it's a gamble but so is life itself.

Reactions: deepinlimbo
Eire1992

Eire1992

Conducting an experiment on how it feels to die
Jun 7, 2021
I'm fairly certain nothing awaits us over the "horizon". But if there is. Give it an honest shot. But if I'm still me, I don't see how anything could be different. My problem isn't my situation, my problem is who I am. But hey, anything is possible I suppose.