• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I'm planning on CTBing in the next couple of days with a firearm. I chose this method because I've read it's an instant death. Theres some sort of science behind your brain being to slow to register even being hit.

But it has me wondering. Lets say I dont hit the brainstem perfectly, what if there is pain. Granted it would only be a second or two, but what if death freezes me in that state of pain. Permanently doomed to be in agony.

The idea of nothingness is okay to me, it's just the fear of an afterlife where I'll get sent to hell because I killed myself is scary to me.

I'm just yapping but does the idea of the possible pain associated with death freak you out?

S

Surfie

Mar 7, 2024
I'm planning on CTBing in the next couple of days with a firearm. I chose this method because I've read it's an instant death. Theres some sort of science behind your brain being to slow to register even being hit.

But it has me wondering. Lets say I dont hit the brainstem perfectly, what if there is pain. Granted it would only be a second or two, but what if death freezes me in that state of pain. Permanently doomed to be in agony.

The idea of nothingness is okay to me, it's just the fear of an afterlife where I'll get sent to hell because I killed myself is scary to me.

I'm just yapping but does the idea of the possible pain associated with death freak you out?
It freaks me out. I don't think I could CTB with a firearm because I would get it wrong even more than I worried about the pain. I'm also such a coward I don't think I could CTB in a violent way either - even if it did mean instant death. When I CTB, I do want it to be as painless as possible but I keep telling myself that nothing is more painful than living.

P

pace_of_the_future

Mar 10, 2024
afterlife where I'll get sent to hell because I killed myself is scary to me.
From what I've read and heard, in Christianity the only truly unforgivable sin is blasphemy against God (idk if ctb counts as that but from what I read it does not...?)but if you accept Jesus as your savior your sins are forgiven? So I don't think you're doomed to hell if you ctb.....but don't take it as granted, do your own research about it

Last edited:
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
i suppose it's simply the risk you have to take. a gun seems like a pretty painless method imo.

Reactions: mtoro998
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
This is a really great question and something i didn't consider.
When you die also your brain dies(or at least this is what science says), but imagine that your soul or your mind gets stuck in this world somehow and you will feel all the pain forever. Your body is a gift, it allows you to move and enjoy the pleasures of life, what are you without it?
What if your brain takes a shot of your last moment and you will be forced to feel that moment until your brain completely deteriorates?
Maybe cremation can be a solution?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023

Samson killed himself (and reportedly killed a bunch of other folk along with him) and yet he's mentioned favourably in the Hall of Fame in Hebrews 11, so you may be just fine if you ctb. As,indeed, so did King Saul.
As far as pain at the point of death goes, I guess it depends how much pain you endure day by day in your present existence. Going on for an indefinite future.

• Informative
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
If you do it right atleast you know that it will only hurt for a few seconds.

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023

I would recommend reading the firearm mega thread. 15% of firearm attempts don't succeed. But if you follow procedure your odds of success are near certain. You need the right firearm, the right ammo, and the right aim. If you have the first two right your aim doesn't need to be perfect, or even great.