• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
Like I don't even move other than to forcefully refuse food or drink. With how depressed I am I don't think SI would kick in even cause it's not doing anything rather than like slitting my throat which would be doing something. Would I just continually get put into wards/hospitals? It would be kind of funny. Would they try to shock me or inject me with antipsychotics? Would they eventually leave me out? I really don't have the money to purchase SN or Nembutal or anything like that, I can't purchase a firearm till 21 in my state, and digging through my throat with a knife would be excruciating. I don't want to do anything anymore. The situation with my family continues to get worse.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, kunikuzushi, Tarmackfruitcake and 2 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i truly don't have any idea how to help you here but i don't want to just go without saying at least this bullshit after you typed that out. i don't know what got you into that state but... i can listen if you want.

Reactions: venin and sensation86
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
i truly don't have any idea how to help you here but i don't want to just go without saying at least this bullshit after you typed that out. i don't know what got you into that state but... i can listen if you want.
Parents fight, and both turn on me (at different times when im alone with one) if i dont take a side. I live in a borderline impoverished family. I sometimes cannot afford to eat some days. I have borderline personality disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, avoidant personality disorder, and complex post traumatic stress disorder. My family forces religious shit on me as well and thinks my visual and auditory hallucinations are "demons" and that mental illnesses are not real and are satanic influence or some stupid thing like that. They also neglect me and have hardly taught me anything. Everyone who gives me hope ends up leaving as well. One had ana and she didn't want me to worry about her. One died from a terminal illness. Many ghost me. I guess it doesn't really matter in the end. I am currently 19, I turned three days ago, but had no party and received absolutely nothing and even had to deal with parents fighting again on that day. Sometimes I just want to take the sharpest, biggest kitchen knife and cut my throat open and repeatedly stab it while slamming my head against the wall, while also slashing my wrists. I also don't have my own room and I have to sleep on the couch in the living room which damages my back and I have woke up with bruises on my chest.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tarmackfruitcake, saddestbunny, venin and 1 other person
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
that is terrifying. i hope you don't get to that point. am so sorry you had such an upbringing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tarmackfruitcake, venin and grendel4578
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
i have no advice there but there are tons of us that don't know what to do either

Reactions: venin
WhyWasIBorn

WhyWasIBorn

I didn't ask to be here... so why can't I leave?
Jan 18, 2019
I remember looking into VSED (Voluntarily Stopping Eating and Drinking) a few years ago. Death with Dignity says "If you stop eating and drinking, death can occur as early as a few days, though for most people, approximately ten days is the average. In rare instances, the process can take as long as several weeks. It depends on your age, illness, and nutritional status."

Though, people with terminal illnesses are able to work with doctors in the legally and get meds and other drugs to make this process so much easier.

People in past threads have said things like you would eventually hallucinate or survival would take over and you'd cave in and eat/drink but who knows it might be better than changing minds last second with other harsher methods.

But assuming you might live with others it probably wouldn't be possible.

Reactions: Tarmackfruitcake
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Parents fight, and both turn on me (at different times when im alone with one) if i dont take a side. I live in a borderline impoverished family. I sometimes cannot afford to eat some days. I have borderline personality disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, avoidant personality disorder, and complex post traumatic stress disorder. My family forces religious shit on me as well and thinks my visual and auditory hallucinations are "demons" and that mental illnesses are not real and are satanic influence or some stupid thing like that. They also neglect me and have hardly taught me anything. Everyone who gives me hope ends up leaving as well. One had ana and she didn't want me to worry about her. One died from a terminal illness. Many ghost me. I guess it doesn't really matter in the end. I am currently 19, I turned three days ago, but had no party and received absolutely nothing and even had to deal with parents fighting again on that day. Sometimes I just want to take the sharpest, biggest kitchen knife and cut my throat open and repeatedly stab it while slamming my head against the wall, while also slashing my wrists. I also don't have my own room and I have to sleep on the couch in the living room which damages my back and I have woke up with bruises on my chest.
That sound really awfulā€¦ I'm sorry you have to go thru this šŸ˜”

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tarmackfruitcake, grendel4578 and MyChoiceAlone
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
I remember looking into VSED (Voluntarily Stopping Eating and Drinking) a few years ago. Death with Dignity says "If you stop eating and drinking, death can occur as early as a few days, though for most people, approximately ten days is the average. In rare instances, the process can take as long as several weeks. It depends on your age, illness, and nutritional status."

Though, people with terminal illnesses are able to work with doctors in the legally and get meds and other drugs to make this process so much easier.

People in past threads have said things like you would eventually hallucinate or survival would take over and you'd cave in and eat/drink but who knows it might be better than changing minds last second with other harsher methods.

But assuming you might live with others it probably wouldn't be possible.
i could try to run away to try it but i could be kidnapped or something and its also super hot outside :(

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
i wish there was a way for you to leave that area and try starting anew. i'm not familiar with your conditions but i imagine it would be tough to hold down a job.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really sounds so horrible what you are going through, it's beyond awful how people have to suffer like that. But anyway best wishes, the method described in the individual post sounds like it would be so unbearable to me, I find it so inhumane how it's this difficult to leave this world.

• Aww..
Reactions: grendel4578