R

rolliebands

Sep 27, 2024
I wonder how that'd be like…. just viewing your future in the present moment? i'm just wondering how that'd could be achievable in the first place. i'd appreciate any helpful tips or suggestions. thank you ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and LifeQuitter
Z

zengiraffe

Feb 29, 2024
Going missing and dying are two separate things. Investigators are not going to rule your disappearance as a death until they find a body, and until then you'll likely just remain a missing person.

Also, I feel like wanting to do this, and actually going through with it, is very narcissistic. I say that because the only times the idea of faking my death crossed my mind was at the height of my most narcissistic periods of my life. I wanted to die, and then I wanted to be able witness everyone shower me with attention as they mourned my fake death secretly from the shadows. Apparently being suicidal didn't stop me from being super into myself.

Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it. Staging a corpse that will be convincing enough to fool the people investigating your supposed death is going to be super hard, and you'll likely fail. Also, even if you succeed, the experience will ultimately be underwhelming. Sure, you'll ride the high of tricking everyone for a few days, and then maybe you'll ride a second high watching everyone mourn your death, and then what? Now you're free to reinvent yourself as a new person, but how are you going to get valid government documents for your new identity? Without those you won't be able to prove to anyone that you are who you say you are. You'll be a nobody from nowhere. So good luck getting a job, or doing literally anything, with your new life. It's going to suck.

Reactions: LifeQuitter