Eventually_An_Angel

Eventually_An_Angel

Sep 16, 2024
4 a long time ive had this fixation on the idea of going back in time to before my life was ruined and unruining it. going back 2 whatever moment everything went wrong and preventing everything bad that happened 2 me from happening and then making my future ok. obviously i know thats never gonna be possible and usually it just ends up making me cry but tb h recently i feel like no matter how far back i go theres no way i wouldve ever been able to fix everything. no matter what i do i feel like i was cursed since before i was born and the only thing that could rlly have "saved" me at any point is death. wish it had done so sooner. wish i could do it myself. ill let it do that later tho. eventually.

wowww this post is so #angsty,,,,, xD. sorry!! luv expressin my feelings tho... sigh. thank u 4 ur time suicide forum....

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and ipmanwc0
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Yes for Cancel my life

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I guess we all have regrets and imagine "if only I could have changed this or that, back then", but here we are, stuck where we are.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
I was preordained to suffer and should therefore have been miscarried or aborted

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36