• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aubrey

Jan 24, 2021
I was thinking of taking a bunch of Ativan since its sleeping pills and a bunch of Prozac since I read both could give you more chance of death if taking too much of each.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
So how did you come to that conclusion?

Reactions: Kbeau
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Takes a lot to OD on pills, may just end up vomiting it all out without any effects. Could be the best way at the moment for you and what's around you, but definitely not the best way in general. I rather hang myself than take a bunch of pills if that's all I had.

Reactions: Lupgevif and Kbeau
A

Aubrey

Jan 24, 2021
Takes a lot to OD on pills, may just end up vomiting it all out without any effects. Could be the best way at the moment for you and what's around you, but definitely not the best way in general. I rather hang myself than take a bunch of pills if that's all I had.
True but I live in a dorm I wish I could just hang myself but I don't wanna make it worse for others around me

• Love
Reactions: AQUA
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
It will just put you in the psych ward. On the up overdosing on antidepressants will take the blues away and then you'll be in the ward wondering why the hell you are in there because you are not depressed anymore.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
A

Aubrey

Jan 24, 2021
It will just put you in the psych ward. On the up overdosing on antidepressants will take the blues away and then you'll be in the ward wondering why the hell you are in there because you are not depressed anymore.
?

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Wont work
Now, now... Before we just simply dismiss the idea... we should just point out the flaws behind the method on why it wouldn't work. And discuss the symptoms of overdose on both and see how they interact with one another.
I was thinking of taking a bunch of Ativan since its sleeping pills and a bunch of Prozac since I read both could give you more chance of death if taking too much of each.
If I may, Sushi,
How much of each do you have and do you know the lethal dose? Ambien sounds familiar as I remember some guy asking about it on ASM. Prozac, I'm not quite sure on how it'll go with ambien, but I don't think overdosing will be a good idea as you would likely experience serotonin syndrome, which to be honest, is a bad experience. But perhaps you could enlighten me. Then we'll see if it's a good idea or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: sauvenchy