• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
is it an idea to go to a reputable journalist and put an unprejudiced account of the site's real ethos out there, or is that just putting salt on the wound

Reactions: Faraway1990
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
too late. She decided to go public. Why censor it?

I don't think her name needs to be all over this board. It gives her more attention than she deserves. Remember there are others watching this board. Not just members or potential members.

EDIT: not to mention my post was deleted by the mods when I did it so I wanted her to avoid that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faraway1990
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Thank you to the Admins & Mods for doing a great job in keeping the site free of trolls, & users who are not sincere.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, thishappened, Severen and 1 other person
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Doesn't she realise WE are all children too to our parents.:aw:

She wants to shut down this website as revenge, not as help. As long as she can focus on the scapegoat, she doesn't have to question the actual reasons of her daughters decision. They could have also put all this effort in raising awareness to mental ilnesses, one of the actual reasons of her daughters decision. This website is not the cause of suicidal tendicies, it is the result of it. All the information this site offers can be found on the internet. Shutting down this website solely means taking away the support suicidal/pro-choice people offer to each other. The support that I've reached from people on this website has helped me way more than a pro-lifer ever did. They don't care about this. They don't care about actually supporting us. They just care about the way this website makes them feel.

How about raising awareness to this kind of shit.

But nah, that would require her to have a fully functional brain. This shit above is why her daughter didn't want to live anymore. Who can take that kind of shit? Especially a shitty warehouse job and studying STEM at the same time? That is a massive amount of stress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Kikoo Loool, thishappened and 2 others
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
How about raising awareness to this kind of shit.

But nah, that would require her to have a fully functional brain. This shit above is why her daughter CTBed!!!

I've decided when I ctb to post on my social media why I'm going to bookmark these videos. There's more to it than that of course but this systems game I'm not willing to play anymore. Thank you for you're very honest posts.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, thishappened and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've decided when I ctb to post on my social media why I'm going to bookmark these videos. There's more to it than that of course but this systems game I'm not willing to play anymore. Thank you for you're very honest posts.

You are welcome. I hope before I CTB, I can reveal to some people, how fucked up the current system is, right now, just out of spite. Because a lot of what I've been bringing up has been a source of pain and suffering for me, for many years.

Reactions: thishappened and Faraway1990
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
You are welcome. I hope before I CTB, I can reveal to some people, how fucked up the current system is, right now, just out of spite. Because a lot of what I've been bringing up has been a source of pain and suffering for me, for many years.

I can feel that, the system itself isn't broken it's messed up at its very core, we need a new system but people are so generally entrenched in the wage slavery economy they don't see that. Thank you for replying friend

Reactions: thishappened and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I can feel that, the system itself isn't broken it's messed up at its very core, we need a new system but people are so generally entrenched in the wage slavery economy they don't see that. Thank you for replying friend

Yeah, it's a lost cause at this point because people are so deeply brainwashed and incapable of logic. But even if I can wake up a handful of people, that is a handful of people who could one day figure out how to avoid being a slave for life.

Reactions: thishappened and Faraway1990
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Do you really want them swarming this place and selling their 'life is precious' manure everywhere?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας