• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Three weeks ago, I come in contact with a girl from Bolivia. She told me, tha she was studying medicine, but she was suffering depression, anxiety, and obviously social fobia, since six years ago. I told her about this web (SS). She took it easy. We talked about a lot of things, philosophy especially. She had already read Emil Cioran work, which is maybe one of the most depressive philosophers. Well the way I met her was by Facebook, she wrote "Help" in a Facebook group for people with ASD (Autism Spectrum disorder) or "Apergers"... So I told her about SN, but I told her that I was planning to make some bombs with it before, so when I finished doing them, I will show them to her. But today, I prepared the bombs, and when I entered to Facebook, I recived a message from her, telling me about suicide, and at the end she only said "thanks". Now I don't know what to think, she told me that she was living alone, she didn't have any friends. Even I told her about an app called "Doc emotions" which gives you free psychological assistance. But she decided to left. I don't know if she bought sn or poison, she told me that where she lived, poisons were easy to obtain. The reason why I'm writing it, is because this is making me to comprehend that suicide it's a fact, it's real... She is the first person I met, who commits suicide. So, I just wanted to share this, I feel guilty, not at all. But I was impotent help her at all. This world is piece of shit...

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous