• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
I don't really know if that's a thing or if I'm just desperate but I wonder if that's a possible thing to do

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I'm pretty sure that common ones will make either ammonia or chlorine.

Whilst both are very lethal, neither are going to be nice ways to go.

Of the two I'd pick ammonia as it knocks out faster.

Reactions: sserafim, TiredOfAllThis and WretchedDreams
R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
I'm pretty sure that common ones will make either ammonia or chlorine.

Whilst both are very lethal, neither are going to be nice ways to go.

Of the two I'd pick ammonia as it knocks out faster.
Yeah it's definitely gonna burn lol. Can you make the ammonia more effective by mixing it with chlorine ?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yeah it's definitely gonna burn lol. Can you make the ammonia more effective by mixing it with chlorine ?
Can't you use a better method?

Most methods are quite cheap.

Reactions: ravenous
R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
Can't you use a better method?

Most methods are quite cheap.
I can this question is more of a curiosity thing tbh. I'm genuinely intrigued to see what would happen if I did such a crazy thing and there is not much documentation on domestic accidents

WretchedDreams

WretchedDreams

Quiet hopelessness
Feb 20, 2023
And that falls short... It would be a slow, agonizing and painful death by Hidrocloric acid in the lungs. Although chlorine gas is lethal, there is always a small chance that first aid can be given. And if one survives, the consequences are unpleasant to say the least.

But a bottle of common Chlorine added to one of ammonia, in a well-insulated bathroom with the space under the door closed (the gas is heavier than air so it accumulates near the floor) could concentrate enough toxic gas for an almost guaranteed death. I repeat, it wouldn't be pretty at all.

Edit: 400-600 ppm in 30 minutes is death, but 1000 ppm is guaranteed pushing up daisies in mere minutes. How much is that? I don´t have a clue.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, SaikoKimiko and ravenous
R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
And that falls short... It would be a slow, agonizing and painful death by Hidrocloric acid in the lungs. Although chlorine gas is lethal, there is always a small chance that first aid can be given. And if one survives, the consequences are unpleasant to say the least.

But a bottle of common Chlorine added to one of ammonia, in a well-insulated bathroom with the space under the door closed (the gas is heavier than air so it accumulates near the floor) could concentrate enough toxic gas for an almost guaranteed death. I repeat, it wouldn't be pretty at all.
It would be ironic if started caring for my lungs now lol...I might be wrong but if some people died from it and some not even on purpose I think it's kind of doable despite being painful

WretchedDreams

WretchedDreams

Quiet hopelessness
Feb 20, 2023
It would be ironic if started caring for my lungs now lol...I might be wrong but if some people died from it and some not even on purpose I think it's kind of doable despite being painful
Yes, of course, although I was not referring to you per se but in the event (even if remote) that someone calls emergencies or provides first aid.
It is viable and as I could see, there are quite a few accidental deaths, so it would be a matter of investigating how to make a sufficient concentration to reduce the pain to the bare minimum. 1000 ppm apparently takes just a couple of minutes.

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and ravenous
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The reason ammonia and chlorine are not megathreads is because they are both very painful.

There are much better gases like N, argon, helium, nitrogen oxide, CO or h2s. All are super peaceful, some even get you high.

• Informative
Reactions: WretchedDreams and ravenous
R

ravenous

Mar 25, 2024
The reason ammonia and chlorine are not megathreads is because they are both very painful.

There are much better gases like N, argon, helium, nitrogen oxide, CO or h2s. All are super peaceful, some even get you high.
Yeah helium is a better option imo and pretty much the only one I can access easily of all these gases. Let's just say it requires a little more preparation

Reactions: WretchedDreams