F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I imagine they will try and come after you for their fee at least...

• Yay!
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Ambivalent1
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I imagine they would be notified and probably inspected to ensure your ctb wasn't the cause of poor care.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I imagine they would be notified and probably inspected to ensure your ctb wasn't the cause of poor care.
Notified by who? How would the cop know I was in therapy or who the therapist was?

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I once tried to cancel an appointment with my psychiatrist, but apparently the secretary never passed on the message, so when I didn't show up to the appointment my psychiatrist called the cops on me. Literally an hour after the appointment was supposed to start the police were at my door. So if your therapist knows you're suicidal then it's a safe bet to assume they'll involve the cops.

Reactions: pilotviolin and halleyscomet
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I once tried to cancel an appointment with my psychiatrist, but apparently the secretary never passed on the message, so when I didn't show up to the appointment my psychiatrist called the cops on me. Literally an hour after the appointment was supposed to start the police were at my door. So if your therapist knows you're suicidal then it's a safe bet to assume they'll involve the cops.
I missed my psych appointment and called a day later. Nothing happened

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
It would be on your medical records.
Not if you are in private therapy.

I think it would depend if your NoK knew about the therapy and if so if they would choose to notify the therapist. Otherwise would probably just be seen as ghosting them probably which I gather is pretty common.

Reactions: halleyscomet
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Not if you are in private therapy.

I think it would depend if your NoK knew about the therapy and if so if they would choose to notify the therapist. Otherwise would probably just be seen as ghosting them probably which I gather is pretty common.
Making up acronyms?